October 04, 2024, 04:25:20 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: JMV on November 16, 2009, 01:23:39 AM
I don't how Twilight Princess isn't on this list but LoZ:FSA,  Battalion Wars, Little King's Story, Elite Beat Agents, etc are.

Also why is PSP not with the other handhelds?

...Twilight Princess isn't up? It should be. FSA is not that great. EBA deserves to be up there. I dunno about the others.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Quote from: Sam on November 16, 2009, 03:24:49 AM
...Twilight Princess isn't up? It should be. FSA is not that great. EBA deserves to be up there. I dunno about the others.
I'm adding it.

And I'm saying TP is more deserving to be up there than the other games, not that they aren't great.  akudood;

Hiro

Quote from: JMV on November 16, 2009, 01:23:39 AM
I don't how Twilight Princess isn't on this list but LoZ:FSA,  Battalion Wars, Little King's Story, Elite Beat Agents, etc are.

Also why is PSP not with the other handhelds?
Why is Battalion Wars on there  akudood;
but EBA is one of the best DS games. So is FSA, on multiplayer.

Minus;

Quote from: JMV on November 16, 2009, 05:35:34 AM
I'm adding it.

And I'm saying TP is more deserving to be up there than the other games, not that they aren't great.  akudood;

Twilight princess was great!

Geno

again, Lawlz removed it when he was here
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sillbury

74 pages? really? this list sucks ass. should of just made it a normal "what's your favorite video games" thread instead of being silly

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: RDX on November 07, 2009, 10:35:46 AM
Starfucks 64
F-Zero
Mario Party 2
Diddy Kong Racing
are you serious

The only great F-Zero is GX.
Quote from: GENOP on November 18, 2009, 01:20:25 AM
Add MW2
lol no

It's just another "HURR SO EDGY" FPS
Quote from: JMV on November 16, 2009, 05:35:34 AM
I'm adding it.

you suck

TP is goddamn awful and you know it.

But at least it's not as bad as PH.
Quote from: justjack on November 15, 2009, 04:35:59 AM
Okami
FTW.

Borrowed it from a friend.
lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on September 24, 2009, 06:39:36 PM
This list sucks because nobody ever fucking updates it.

GBA:
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

DS:
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Rhythm Heaven
The DS Mario and Luigis are goddamn awful.

Portrait of Ruin is goddamn awful.
Quote from: GENOP on October 26, 2009, 01:37:13 AM
Fuckin Borderlands
are you serious

do you ever play anything that isn't hyped by the shitty gaming media to hell and back

Oh, wait, you're a 360 "gamer"; you don't know of such games.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 08:28:43 AM
are you serious

The only great F-Zero is GX.
ew GX sucks

TP is goddamn awful and you know it.

But at least it's not as bad as PH.
TP isn't awful, but it's not very good
And yes PH is awful

lol
Okami is amazing  baddood;

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 08:31:09 AM
The DS Mario and Luigis are goddamn awful.
Partners in Time was really boring, but have you even played Bowser's Inside Story?

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 08:31:09 AM
Portrait of Ruin is goddamn awful.
It's pretty bad

Thyme

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HƃĀÆro on November 26, 2009, 08:45:21 AM
Partners in Time was really boring, but have you even played Bowser's Inside Story?
I own it because everyone said it was better than the first.

It's much worse.
Quote from: Nyerp on November 26, 2009, 08:52:55 AM
shut the FUCK up
i'm sorry i offended your casual, uncultured tastes, peon

Nyerp

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 08:55:40 AM
I own it because everyone said it was better than the first.

It's much worse.i'm sorry i offended your casual, uncultured tastes, peon

i'm sorry i don't live up to your esoteric, egotistical mindset, fucking asshole

go play your stupid fucking shmups and other elitist games while I play games that I personally enjoy

last time i checked, you haven't even played okami, so you have no right to judge it

and saying that bowser's inside story sucks pretty much anything else you say laughable

how the FUCK am i a casual? doodthing;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on November 26, 2009, 09:00:33 AM
i'm sorry i don't live up to your esoteric, egotistical mindset, fucking asshole

go play your stupid fucking shmups and other elitist games while I play games that I personally enjoy

last time i checked, you haven't even played okami, so you have no right to judge it

and saying that bowser's inside story sucks pretty much anything else you say laughable

how the FUCK am i a casual? doodthing;
bowser's inside story is fucking awful

the music is shit

the story is goddamn boring

the combat system is vastly inferior to the first game

the overworld is rather plain in comparison to the first too

It's better than PiT, but that's not saying much at all.

"WAAAHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAAAAAHHHHHH LAWLZ DOESN'T LIKE THE SHITTY GAMES NINTENDO IS PUTTING OUT THIS GEN IT MUST BE BECAUSE HE ONLY PLAYS SHMUPS."

That'd be cool if it wasn't for the fact the only shmup I've bothered to play in the past 6 months was Lightening Force and I just ordered some for the first time since I left this forum about 2 nights ago.

Quit acting like I have to like a game just because it's relatively popular and clearly inferior to its prequel.

Dawn of Sorrow was the best Castlevania on the DS and Portrait of Ruin is among the worst in the series. Tough shit. Super Star Saga was the best handheld Mario RPG and everything to follow it has been shit. Deal with it.

Go Up