October 04, 2024, 04:19:41 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

jesus christ shut the fuck up both of you

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Lain on November 26, 2009, 09:17:39 AM
jesus christ shut the fuck up both of you
at least i make this board less boring

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 09:18:28 AM

because you give me something to moderate, yeah i guess

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

oh look at me. i like to whine and argue which game is good or not

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: The Tricker on November 26, 2009, 09:22:01 AM
oh look at me. i like to whine and argue which game is good or not
i'm assuming you don't know me very well

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Dullahan

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 09:25:12 AM
i'm assuming you don't know me very well
you don't know if i was talking about you, though

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: The Tricker on November 26, 2009, 09:26:30 AM
you don't know if i was talking about you, though
Considering I'm the supreme game critic and complain about everyone else's tastes, it's obvious.

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 09:18:28 AM

I missed you so much <3
Please keep arguing with people it is so entertaining not even joking

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on November 26, 2009, 09:29:06 AM
I missed you so much <3
Please keep arguing with people it is so entertaining not even joking
This
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 09:28:40 AM
Considering I'm the supreme game critic and complain about everyone else's tastes, it's obvious.
Let's let the jury decide on that.

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on November 26, 2009, 09:30:22 AM
This

I can't tell if you are joking but I'm not
or maybe you aren't so that would make this post pointless

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on November 26, 2009, 09:31:54 AM
I can't tell if you are joking but I'm not
or maybe you aren't so that would make this post pointless
Uh no I agree that it's entertaining.

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on November 26, 2009, 09:32:50 AM
Uh no I agree that it's entertaining.

oh okay yeah i agree

please stay longer lawlz

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: GUOB on November 26, 2009, 09:33:42 AM
oh okay yeah i agree

please stay longer lawlz
too bad i can't

boyah's a major distraction and i'm trying to make my own shmup and apply to college

Go Up