October 04, 2024, 08:22:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Linkjge

Can Dead Rising go in the 360 section

Samus Aran

Quote from: Linkjge on August 24, 2009, 04:04:09 PM
Can Dead Rising go in the 360 section

yes

it's not fantastic, but it's great at least for what it does best: mindless violence

i'll add it now

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on August 24, 2009, 05:11:53 PM
yes

it's not fantastic, but it's great at least for what it does best: mindless violence

i'll add it now
I found it fun for more than just the mindless violence  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on August 24, 2009, 07:17:24 PM
I found it fun for more than just the mindless violence  baddood;

well you know what i mean

the game itself is fun most of the time, it's just that the only really great part about it is killing zombies in lots of different ways

Commander Fuckass

Killzone 2 in the PS3 list plz
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box on the DS section please.  hocuspocus;

Geno

N64: Earthworm Jim 3D
PS2: No Final Fantasy X what the hell
PS3: Um Little Big Planet? Hi.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: GENOP on August 30, 2009, 02:51:11 AM
PS2: No Final Fantasy X what the hell
PS3: Um Little Big Planet? Hi.

oh whoa you're right

Classic

So um.

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box on the DS list and Little King's Story on Wii.  hocuspocus;

Linkjge

360 needs:

Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts
Lost Odyssey
Crackdown
Gears of War 2
Shadow Complex
Castle Crashers
other arcades that slip my mind that someone will add on

Pyrate

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 30, 2009, 12:35:48 AM
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box on the DS section please.  hocuspocus;

Yes please, since right now Curious Box is on there twice.

Nyerp

Geno

What nyerp said put Arkham Asylum in multiplatform
and uh why is Feel the Magic on the list of great games? That game sucked
Oh and where the fuck is Jak & Daxter 1 2 and 3

strongbad

Lotos

PC: 東æ"¹ç´…é­”é'· ã," the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.

DS
Remove : Kirby Squeak Squad, it was too short
Add: The Legend of Starfy and Scribblenauts.

Go Up