October 05, 2024, 07:43:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

UnagiPower

Quote from: Genø on May 19, 2008, 05:36:57 PM
Not Bioshock.

same shit

Doesn't really matter if you use a controller or mouse for Bioshock.

Tomboh

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 19, 2008, 05:39:56 PM
same shit

Doesn't really matter if you use a controller or mouse for Bioshock.
its a first person shooter so i would like the option of using either mouse or controller with PC. also, better grafics if you have a high-end PC otherwise its about the same

the actual game itself is prolly a little better on the PC but if you take price and the constant shitting out of the 360 into consideration then the PC version blows the 360 version out of the water

C.Mongler

Quote from: Thomasbo on May 19, 2008, 05:45:31 PM
its a first person shooter so i would like the option of using either mouse or controller with PC. also, better grafics if you have a high-end PC otherwise its about the same

the actual game itself is prolly a little better on the PC but if you take price and the constant shitting out of the 360 into consideration then the PC version blows the 360 version out of the water

Condemned is buggy as shit on the PC. Also Bioshock feels better on the pad. Its really clunky with a mouse and keyboard.

Tomboh

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 19, 2008, 06:25:17 PM
Condemned is buggy as shit on the PC.
every game is buggy as shit on the 360

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 19, 2008, 06:25:17 PM
Also Bioshock feels better on the pad. Its really clunky with a mouse and keyboard.
then you buy a pad for your PC

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: Thomasbo on May 19, 2008, 06:46:16 PM
Damn ignorant fanboys.

That's a lie and you know it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thomasbo on May 19, 2008, 05:45:31 PM

I don't know, I'm not too picky. But the PC has better online multiplayer so that'd be another reason why I'd pick the PC over 360 for most games.

meaning less lag for the most part

Thyme

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thyme on May 20, 2008, 04:07:03 PM
Multi-platform section. bassir;

The multi platform games will just be put on the platform it is considered best on.

Thyme

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 21, 2008, 04:45:34 PM
The multi platform games will just be put on the platform it is considered best on.

And that's the problem. bassir;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Thomasbo on May 19, 2008, 06:46:16 PM
then you buy a pad for your PC

ignorant lie
unnecessary expense.

Quote from: UnagiPower on May 20, 2008, 04:00:38 PM
I don't know, I'm not too picky. But the PC has better online multiplayer so that'd be another reason why I'd pick the PC over 360 for most games.

meaning less lag for the most part

i prefer the 360s community aspect more than the pc's though. in b4 'but that's costing you $3.84 a month!'

true, lag is usually much more predominant though.

mario583

You all forgot Boom Blox for Wii baddood;

Nyerp

mario583

Go Up