October 05, 2024, 03:48:00 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

I already stated why it is more noticeable in Mario Kart Wii. It's because of the 4 extra racers who get good items and the fact that you can't snake to get really far ahead.

C.Mongler

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on May 07, 2008, 07:01:00 PM
I already stated why it is more noticeable in Mario Kart Wii. It's because of the 4 extra racers who get good items and the fact that you can't snake to get really far ahead.

I don't need snaking, and yes I know its the 4 extra racers. I stated this too. Still sucks. Anyone 8-12 place can pretty much get god tier items which is stupid.

greg400

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 07, 2008, 07:05:55 PM
I don't need snaking, and yes I know its the 4 extra racers. I stated this too. Still sucks. Anyone 8-12 place can pretty much get god tier items which is stupid.
god tier items? The only item that really seems to be a problem is the blue shell. The POW block can be dodged and sucks cocks other than getting rid of your items, the bullet bill stops at like 5th place if you are at 12th, or even before that depending on how far behind you are and the lightning is pretty meh seeing as it effects everyone and they will only get a slight lead. Also the Mega Mushroom lasts very short.

i'm sorry wut was that

C.Mongler

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on May 07, 2008, 07:11:50 PM
god tier items? The only item that really seems to be a problem is the blue shell. The POW block can be dodged and sucks cocks other than getting rid of your items, the bullet bill stops at like 5th place if you are at 12th, or even before that depending on how far behind you are and the lightning is pretty meh seeing as it effects everyone and they will only get a slight lead. Also the Mega Mushroom lasts very short.

i'm sorry wut was that

ur favorite game still suks lol

greg400

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 07, 2008, 07:15:40 PM
ur favorite game still suks lol
my favorite game? I never said it wasn't my favorite game and it definitely doesn't suck.

Is this how you reply to things? Completely veer off topic with stupid shit because you can't admit that my points were valid. Christ, last time I ever even pay attention to your posts.

C.Mongler

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on May 07, 2008, 07:22:19 PM
my favorite game? I never said it wasn't my favorite game and it definitely doesn't suck.

Is this how you reply to things? Completely veer off topic with stupid shit because you can't admit that my points were valid. Christ, last time I ever even pay attention to your posts.

Oh I'm sorry, I totally agree with you now, adding Mario Kart Wii to the list!

greg400

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 07, 2008, 07:32:56 PM
Oh I'm sorry, I totally agree with you now, adding Mario Kart Wii to the list!
THANKS I FEEL TOTALLY AWESOME NOW!

C.Mongler

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on May 07, 2008, 07:36:52 PM
THANKS I FEEL TOTALLY AWESOME NOW!

God damn I feel like I'm taking Lawlz's place as video game dick, halp  >.<

Pancake Paraphernalia

What I think.
[spoiler]
-Ace Attorney game(There's a lot of reading though, but it's all worth it because it's fun)
-Hotel Dusk: Room 215(There's a lot of reading and it's long and requires you to remember a lot of stuff)
-Trauma Center(It's kind of disgusting but that fact that you could push select and skip through the reading very quickly makes it awesome for when you die and don't want to read the talking over and over again)
-Star Fox
-Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan(AKA Japanese Elite Beat Agents)
-Kirby: Canvas Curse(It's fun but if you don't find the coins it gets frustrating)
-Pokemon(After you beat the game, cheat for pokemon and trade 'em on GTS. It's more fun that way. lol the phony 9/11 deoxys)
-Final Fantasy III(It's long. And there's a lot of annoying random battles. More fun with cheats so you could just get to lvl 99 without the hassle and just play the bosses and stuff)
-きらりんã'¬ã'"ã'ªã'¥ã'¼ã‚·ã'§ã'³ - きらきらアイã'‰ã'«ã‚ªã'¼ã'‡ã‚£ã‚·ã'§ã'³(Kirarin reboryuushon - Kirakira aidoru oodishon. Kirarin Revolution- Kira Kira Idol Audition. It's soooooo cute.)
-Call of Duty 4  OuO
[/spoiler]
number stations

me003

I didn't look at it too hard, but I demand that Dragon Warrior Monsters, and Mario Golf be added to the Game Boy Color list.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Dragon Monster Warriors, or whatever the fuck it's called, was awesome

strongbad

There should be an xbox360 section
i mean it has atleast 3 good games

UnagiPower

Quote from: I dislike I dislike Socks on May 19, 2008, 03:06:20 PM

pretty much only Bioshock

the rest I play to kill time. :'(

Maybe GTA IV haven't played it yet.

Tomboh

Quote from: I dislike I dislike Socks on May 19, 2008, 03:06:20 PM
the PC has better versions so everything goes there

Geno

Quote from: Thomasbo on May 19, 2008, 05:32:26 PM
the PC has better versions so everything goes there
Not Bioshock.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up