October 05, 2024, 03:51:16 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on May 07, 2008, 12:12:57 PM
The tracks definitely don't fucking suck. Koopa Cape, Bowser's Castle, Toad's Factory, Coconut Mall, Wario's Gold Mine, DK Summit and Grumble Volcano definitely don't suck.

Most of them feel like rehashes but so do most of the fucking tracks in every mario kart game. There is always going to be a Mario Circuit a Bowser's Castle etc. If you are too retarded to realize that then you fail.

GCN DK Mountain, Delfino Square, Yoshi Falls, GCN Waluigi Stadium, GBA Bowser's Castle 3, N64 DK's Jungle Parkway and N64 Bowser's Castle are all great.

I have no clue what the fuck kind of drugs you are on but all of those courses are awesome and fun. Obviously there are going to be some throw-aways but they have to keep some old tracks for the next games.

The online makes the DS look horrible. DS has what? 4 player online play and that's basically all you get. Mario Kart Wii has 12 player races and 12 player battle mode. Not to mention the ability to upload ghosts, race them and download tournaments.

Item spam is annoying, but I dealt with it fine and beat every track with at least 1 star. There was always item spam it was just less noticeable in past games because there were only 8 racers and you could snake to win easily.

Bolded fucking suck, others are average. The DS was great because of the lack of players. More intense completion and less item spam. Also you really failed to disagree with anything I said, enjoy having wasted time typing that.

greg400

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 07, 2008, 11:52:31 AM
Its tracks fucking suck. Most of them feel like rehashes from the old games
I responded to that.
the classix they brought back were average to fucking terrible
I responded to that
and the online makes the DS version look just fine. Item spam is fucking terrible also. Its a fucking pain in the ass to be in first place because every nigga on the track is shooting shit up your dick every 5 seconds.
I responded to that

i'm sorry wut didn't I respond to?

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 07, 2008, 01:32:57 PM
Bolded fucking suck, others are average. The DS was great because of the lack of players. More intense completion and less item spam. Also you really failed to disagree with anything I said, enjoy having wasted time typing that.
oh no me wasting two minutes of my life what a shame

GBA Bowser's Castle 3 is fun and has a lot of tight turns and places to fall and screw your opponent over with. N64 Bowser's Castle was fun because of the amount of thwomps.

The lack of players is what made Mario Kart DS boring as fuck. Honestly that's like saying you enjoy playing a shooter 1 on 1 because LOL I NEED TO TEST MAH SKILL TO SHOW IM TEH GREATEST

I already responded to the rest of the shit you said, so please enlighten me on what else you can possibly have to respond with.

C.Mongler

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on May 07, 2008, 01:42:51 PM
oh no me wasting two minutes of my life what a shame

GBA Bowser's Castle 3 is fun and has a lot of tight turns and places to fall and screw your opponent over with. N64 Bowser's Castle was fun because of the amount of thwomps.

The lack of players is what made Mario Kart DS boring as fuck. Honestly that's like saying you enjoy playing a shooter 1 on 1 because LOL I NEED TO TEST MAH SKILL TO SHOW IM TEH GREATEST

I already responded to the rest of the shit you said, so please enlighten me on what else you can possibly have to respond with.

That didn't make them fun, that made them annoying as shit. And I didn't say you did not respond, I said you failed to present a good argument. Mario Kart Wii is average, and the worst game in the series, not going in list lol  caterpie;

greg400

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 07, 2008, 01:45:08 PM
That didn't make them fun, that made them annoying as shit. And I didn't say you did not respond, I said you failed to present a good argument. Mario Kart Wii is average, and the worst game in the series, not going in list lol  caterpie;
No it only made them annoying as shit if you sucked cocks. I presented a perfectly fine argument and you didn't respond with anything other than "lol no ur argument is wrong" :|

Mario Kart Wii is better than Super Mario Kart, Double Dash and DS in some areas that I already stated. The new tracks are the best the series has to offer and anyone dumb enough to not realize that needs to go back from playing something on Mario Kart Wii such as Bowser's Castle then go and play something like Bowser's Castle in the DS version. The Wii one is so much more interesting it's not even funny.

C.Mongler

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on May 07, 2008, 01:50:13 PM
No it only made them annoying as shit if you sucked cocks. I presented a perfectly fine argument and you didn't respond with anything other than "lol no ur argument is wrong" :|

Mario Kart Wii is better than Super Mario Kart, Double Dash and DS in some areas that I already stated. The new tracks are the best the series has to offer and anyone dumb enough to not realize that needs to go back from playing something on Mario Kart Wii such as Bowser's Castle then go and play something like Bowser's Castle in the DS version. The Wii one is so much more interesting it's not even funny.

Its the worst one in the series. Go away.

Wii < SNES < GBA < N64 < GCN < DS

greg400

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 07, 2008, 04:09:01 PM
Its the worst one in the series. Go away.

Wii < SNES < GBA < N64 < GCN < DS
GCN better than N64, GBA and SNES? lol what the fuck are you on

i'm not even going to take you seriously after seeing that list

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

C.Mongler

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on May 07, 2008, 04:11:46 PM
GCN better than N64, GBA and SNES? lol what the fuck are you on

i'm not even going to take you seriously after seeing that list

N64 looks too horrid, GCN atleast looked better.

Nyerp

Feynman

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 07, 2008, 11:52:31 AM
Its a fucking pain in the ass to be in first place because every nigga on the track is shooting shit up your dick every 5 seconds.

Welcome to Mario Kart.

Trini

Quote from: Bassir on May 07, 2008, 05:44:39 PM
Welcome to Mario Kart.

But it seems worse on MKWii.

Maybe that's just me and Mongler though.  befuddlement
[CENTER][/center]

C.Mongler

Quote from: Bassir on May 07, 2008, 05:44:39 PM
Welcome to Mario Kart.

i've never encountered this problem in any of them until the DS version, but in the DS version, while there, wasnt as much as a pain in the ass.

Feynman

Quote from: Trini on May 07, 2008, 06:42:24 PM
But it seems worse on MKWii.

Maybe that's just me and Mongler though.  befuddlement

I feel it to. And it makes the game more interesting, and close.

Nintendo probably did it for those casual faggots.

strongbad

Quote from: C. Mongler on May 07, 2008, 06:56:38 PM
i've never encountered this problem in any of them until the DS version, but in the DS version, while there, wasnt as much as a pain in the ass.

Plus, you could head to nsider and read a 20 paragraph thread on how to dodge blue shells in the ds one n_u

Go Up