October 05, 2024, 10:18:19 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

wtf why isn't crash bandicoot 2 up there
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

wtf why isn't Extreme PaintBrawl 2 up there

C.Mongler

April 21, 2008, 03:17:37 PM #257 Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 03:21:53 PM by C. Mongler
Quote from: Lawlz on April 21, 2008, 02:36:43 PM
But me getting motion sickness isn't in any way related to opinions but facts. :'(

That's not fact seeing as I never got motion sickness playing it. Its like saying that you get AIDS by having sex 100% of the time because one guy did.

Quote from: Lawlz on April 21, 2008, 02:20:54 PM
If you're playing a single player game for 10+ hours, there better be a story of some sorts.

you can agree on that

There is and it doesn't take a college graduate to figure out what it is. You fuck shit up at Black Mesa, you defeat them shits at Xen. G-Man fucks you up and keeps you captive for a while. Oh shit Earth is fucked up and its my fault because I opened the sky in Black Mesa. K go to the teleporter plz. oh shit breen saw me thats not good. fuck niggas want to kill me now, gotta get to Black Mesa East for resistance. Shit them niggaz got Eli, gotta get to Nova Prospekt to save his ass. holy shit uprising. holy shit lets get that fuckin citadel. fuck yeah got you breen, but wait oh shit that reactor can fucking blow up everything liek an atom bomb. shit.

thus you're at episode 1. actually this is really in depth and explains it very well but its pretty tl;dr unless you're not a faggot:

http://members.shaw.ca/halflifestory/timeline.htm

also enjoy portal being really part of the Half Life series.

The artist formally known

Half Life 1 and 2 stay up because they're great games that had inspired other games, there weren't many games like Half Life at the time it came out, it's a great game.

Not as good as Duke Nukem but it's good

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on April 21, 2008, 04:37:20 PM
Half Life 1 and 2 stay up because they're great games that had inspired other games, there weren't many games like Half Life at the time it came out, it's a great game.

Not as good as Duke Nukem but it's good

lol shove it up your ass

Nyerp

C.Mongler

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 21, 2008, 03:17:37 PM
That's not fact seeing as I never got motion sickness playing it. Its like saying that you get AIDS by having sex 100% of the time because one guy did.
No, stating it gives me motion sickness is a fact.

What you're trying to argue is that it's a personal opinion if a person says peanuts cause their eyes to fall out and they really do.

also it shouldn't take a fan site to make up a story for a game.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Quote from: C. Mongler on April 21, 2008, 08:26:11 PM
I hate Okami. Reverse vote.

What the fuck. Why do so many Boyagers hate Okami.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on April 22, 2008, 04:05:53 AM
maybe because it sucks idk

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on April 22, 2008, 04:09:01 AM
maybe because it sucks idk

It's funny that you think that because you haven't even played it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on April 22, 2008, 04:10:41 AM
It's funny that you think that because you haven't even played it.
2/3 boyagers think Okami is shit.

i'm going with those 2 over you

UnagiPower

Quote from: Nyerp on April 22, 2008, 04:05:53 AM

cause it SUCKS

waste of space

UnagiPower

April 22, 2008, 06:53:15 AM #268 Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 07:02:49 AM by UnagiPower
wrong thread ;-;

Nyerp

Go Up