October 06, 2024, 04:23:51 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official list of great games

Started by The artist formally known, March 30, 2008, 08:58:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on April 03, 2008, 11:55:14 PM
And Turok is complete and utter shit and thus doesn't belong in this thread.

Who are you to say what belongs in this thread

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on April 03, 2008, 11:55:14 PM
And Turok is complete and utter shit and thus doesn't belong in this thread.

I would agree with you but I wont just for the fact that you've never played it.

Thyme

Turok 2 was fun if you were bored and used the BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND cheat code. doodthing;

But yeah... yeah...

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on April 04, 2008, 11:53:22 AM
Turok 2 was fun if you were bored and used the BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND cheat code. doodthing;

But yeah... yeah...

It was still pretty shitty overall. Rage Wars also sucked. Evolution looked beautiful, but it still mostly sucked.

Nyerp

I disproved Lawlz's bullshit RPG theory. ^__^

He still doesn't get that some can be challenging. Oh well.

KonohaShinobi

Animal Crossing? ANIMAL CROSSING?!

Nyerp

Tomboh

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on April 04, 2008, 12:25:57 PM
I disproved Lawlz's bullshit RPG theory. ^__^

He still doesn't get that some can be challenging. Oh well.
I saw the video and tapping a button three times in a pattern isn't skill.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

NES:
Star Tropics
Zoda's Revenge
Trog

Genesis:
Golden Axe

Nyerp

April 05, 2008, 07:42:13 AM #131 Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 07:51:41 AM by Nyerp
Quote from: Lawlz on April 05, 2008, 01:00:20 AM
I saw the video and tapping a button three times in a pattern isn't skill.

It isn't always the same, dumbass. It's different for each character's attack (depending on how how many you have equipped to them (but even without those, it's still different for each character)) AND for each and every other spell and special. Not to mention if you want to really make sure the enemies die quickly you have to hit it in the tiny red slit at the end of every section. You can make it move slower by equipping certain items (which are expensive in the first two games so much that you can't buy them early on), but doing that for EVERY character is going to cost more than just money, you need those accessory slots for more important things. I forgot to tell you that unless you wear a certain item that protects against it, your ring can get really fucked up in battle if an enemy uses a certain attack, which could seriously screw up the ring size, indicator speed, add fake parts to the ring, make it go backwards, etc. that could cause you to lose the battle really fast. Once again, it's not really smart to have that constantly equipped to all your characters. On top of all that, in the third game you can combine attacks if you have enough stock, which is pretty much unpredictable when it comes to the ring.

That's only the judgment ring. These games have many other normal and non-normal RPG quirks too. Go eat a bowl of cocks.

UnagiPower

Quote from: C Mongler on April 03, 2008, 03:59:47 PM

Professor Layton: hey which chairs are the best for a convention, oh i know the ones that can be stacked the best PUZZLES

FUCK YOU IT WAS FUN :'(

C.Mongler

I see what you did there Lawlz. Hilarious.

Nyerp

Go Up