June 30, 2024, 09:15:37 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The "discuss Lawlz's numerous faults" thread

Started by Houdini, March 23, 2008, 02:50:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

The only things I dislike about Lawlz are the way that he tells his opinions as facts and how he swears he's superior to everyone.
Other that that, I like him.

Geno

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on March 23, 2008, 08:09:16 PM
The only things I dislike about Lawlz are the way that he tells his opinions as facts and how he swears he's superior to everyone.
Win.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Selkie

About the retarded, you're an idiot.

Who the fuck cares? They aren't hurting you. What, every 1 in 50,000 people are retarded to the point where they can't work, if even that.

As long as they don't reproduce, natural selection isn't negatively affected and no harm is being done.

They don't give a shit about you so why do you give a shit about them?

bluaki

Quote from: Selkie on March 23, 2008, 08:10:57 PM
As long as they don't reproduce, natural selection isn't negatively affected and no harm is being done.
But some of them do.

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 08:06:03 PM
FACT: Nintendeath sucks at games and that's why he sticks to RPGs because they require no skill or agility at all.yay we can kind of agree on something

What brought you to saying this. Also I don't stick to RPGs. Also you have no idea if I suck at games or not. Also fuck you.

Quote from: JMV on March 23, 2008, 08:06:34 PM
He sucks at posting.

But, well um...

Daddy

Quote from: bluaki on March 23, 2008, 08:12:33 PM
But some of them do.
Protip: Retarded people don't produce retarded children just because they are retarded.

They can have normal kids.

Selkie

Quote from: bluaki on March 23, 2008, 08:12:33 PM
But some of them do.

well then oh well, what can you do?

Hay Let's put them all in concentration camps and cut their balls off and throw some slop and dog biscuits in for them once every 2 weeks.

V

Quote from: Selkie on March 23, 2008, 08:16:19 PM

Hay Let's put them all in concentration camps and cut their balls off and throw some slop and dog biscuits in for them once every 2 weeks.

Or save the dog biscuits for dogs, and just kill off the retards.  doodthing;

Selkie

Quote from: V on March 23, 2008, 08:18:02 PM

Excellent. Because we all know no retarded people can live normal and happy lives.

Nyerp

lawlz approves of this message thumbup;

V

Quote from: Selkie on March 23, 2008, 08:19:20 PM
Excellent. Because we all know no retarded people can live normal and happy lives.

I didn't say they can't, I was just suggesting a way to make it easier on them; what you suggested was near torture.  doodthing;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on March 23, 2008, 08:10:57 PM
About the retarded, you're an idiot.

Who the fuck cares? They aren't hurting you. What, every 1 in 50,000 people are retarded to the point where they can't work, if even that.

They don't give a shit about you so why do you give a shit about them?
They cost heaps of money to support and they give little to nothing back to the world. Even if I don't find a cure to cancer, I'll still support myself and help other people. A man with the mentality of a five year old bound to a wheelchair is costing me money and not providing anything back to anyone.

And what's worse is quite a few people with genetic disorders do reproduce, because not letting them would be "unethical."

what happened to the good ol' days when they were left on a mountainside for the wolves

Also, look at Mongler's thread for a sample of shit that shouldn't live and will never serve a purpose aside from a being black hole that sucks up happiness and resources wherever it goes.
Quote from: JMV on March 23, 2008, 08:14:00 PM
Protip: Retarded people don't produce retarded children just because they are retarded.

They can have normal kids.
It also depends on the condition. If the person just has limited intellectual capabilities, like my mother, they can produce and entirely functional person like me.

if they've got genetic disorders that lead to mental retardation or whatever, they may or may not yield disabled offspring
Quote from: V on March 23, 2008, 08:18:02 PM
what about vida :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 08:22:47 PM
They cost heaps of money to support and they give little to nothing back to the world. Even if I don't find a cure to cancer, I'll still support myself and help other people. A man with the mentality of a five year old bound to a wheelchair is costing me money and not providing anything back to anyone.
They can sort glass cheaply.  doodhuh;

bluaki

maybe you could just not put a ton of effort and money on saving a life of some newborn that is repeatedly on the brink of death and in some incurable condition, I'm pretty sure those often end up being the worst kind.
Quote from: Selkie on March 23, 2008, 08:19:20 PM
I don't care about the ones that actually can, it's the ones that really can't even think much or live remotely normal lives that bother me.

Nyerp

lawlz hates me because i disagree with his opinion powerofone;

Go Up