June 23, 2024, 12:26:20 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The "discuss Lawlz's numerous faults" thread

Started by Houdini, March 23, 2008, 02:50:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

I liked Sunshine the most out of the three as well, but not by much. All three are pretty close.

It's too bad that Hotel Delfino sucked so bad.

Daddy

I haven't played a 3D mario adventure since 64, so I can't comment on sunshine or galaxy.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

kewns are smelly

bluaki

Not all levels in Galaxy are composed of plenty of small planets befuddlement

The gimmicky levels (pull-stars, rolling on a marble, manta surfing), the swimming levels, toy galaxy, the haunted house place, some of the bowser ones, the two bee galaxies, and a few others.

Nyerp

Quote from: Kazanova on March 23, 2008, 07:41:53 PM
I liked Sunshine the most out of the three as well, but not by much. All three are pretty close.

It's too bad that Hotel Delfino sucked so bad.

Hotel Delfino and Pianta Village and the volcano ruined an already crappy game.

Daddy

Quote from: bluaki on March 23, 2008, 07:44:44 PM

The gimmicky levels (pull-stars, rolling on a marble, manta surfing), the swimming levels, toy galaxy, the haunted house place, some of the bowser ones, the two bee galaxies, and a few others.
That's a fragment.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on March 23, 2008, 07:46:24 PM
Hotel Delfino and Pianta Village and the volcano ruined an already crappy game.

I sorta liked Pianta Village, but it was one of the weaker levels. Corona Mountain was just a tiny thing leading to Bowser. Why would you even complain about that? It lasts about 10 minutes and is easy as hell.

Bowser was a dull fight though.  :(

I still liked the Bowser fights in 64 way more than in the other two games.

bluaki

Quote from: JMV on March 23, 2008, 07:48:04 PM
That's a fragment.
That's because the other half of the statement is in the first sentence.
I don't care if I post fragments as long as the point is shown and not omitted.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Kazanova on March 23, 2008, 07:49:09 PM

How could you not? spinning that koopa around was too fun.

"SO LONG GAY BOWSER"

Wrench

Quote from: The Rainbow Connection on March 23, 2008, 07:50:03 PM
How could you not? spinning that koopa around was too fun.

"SO LONG GAY BOWSER"

I lol'd.

I love that game.

Nyerp

Quote from: JMV on March 23, 2008, 07:48:04 PM
That's a fragment.

OH GOD SHE FORGOT THE COLON

Quote from: Kazanova on March 23, 2008, 07:49:09 PM
I sorta liked Pianta Village, but it was one of the weaker levels. Corona Mountain was just a tiny thing leading to Bowser. Why would you even complain about that? It lasts about 10 minutes and is easy as hell.

Bowser was a dull fight though.  :(

Because it was annoying as hell for me. The first part is simply routine but the fucking boat shit. Goddamn.

Not to mention glitchy. :/

I didn't like anything about this game. FLUDD was terible; stages were bland and annoying; Yoshi was terrible; controls were terrible. Galaxy is just so much more refined and fun.

ncba93ivyase

also 100+ posts and no one's said anything about how i find the mentally retarded to be completely and utterly useless

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Quote from: Lawlz on March 23, 2008, 07:53:42 PM
also 100+ posts and no one's said anything about how i find the mentally retarded to be completely and utterly useless

lol use them for fuel goowan

Go Up