September 24, 2024, 04:15:38 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wow, all of a sudden I can beat songs on hard on GH3

Started by The artist formally known, March 11, 2008, 05:30:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

ncba93ivyase

Whenever I stay away from a game for a few months, I do great.

I was horrible at Actraiser 2, avoided it, went back and got half way through fairly easily. Couldn't even come close to getting to Metroid Prime in Metroid Prime, came back to it a year later, beat it on my first try.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on March 11, 2008, 05:32:10 PM
Whenever I stay away from a game for a few months, I do great.

I was horrible at Actraiser 2, avoided it, went back and got half way through fairly easily. Couldn't even come close to getting to Metroid Prime in Metroid Prime, came back to it a year later, beat it on my first try.
I did that with Windwaker's last boss and Luigi's Mansion's last boss.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 05:41:20 PM
I did that with Windwaker's last boss and Luigi's Mansion's last boss.

I knew there was some sort of kooky game I had to finish, and it's Luigi's Mansion.

Thanks.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

mariofreak

Yeah, I did that exact thing with Luigi's Mansion.

Also, when I stay away from Halo for like 2 weeks, the first few games I rape everybody. Then after I get used to it again I start to suck, making me get frustrated and I end up staying away for another few weeks :p

V

Quote from: Genocyde on March 11, 2008, 06:22:07 PM
lol I can play on Expert  baddood;
So can I just can't get past most of the songs.

I suck at video games but thats why I like them because they're challanging.

Samus Aran

I'm not very good at GHIII. I still have to beat "Raining Blood" and "One" on Hard.

Also, I'm stuck on the 5th set on Expert. Can't beat "Same Old Song and Dance" or "Holiday in Cambodia."

:(

Quote from: Kazanova on March 11, 2008, 08:11:01 PM
I'm not very good at GHIII. I still have to beat "Raining Blood" and "One" on Hard.

Also, I'm stuck on the 5th set on Expert. Can't beat "Same Old Song and Dance" or "Holiday in Cambodia."

:(
You're better then me, I can't beat Knights of... whatever on hard.

Just because I can't get the star power to go off in the right place, I  I pre-ejaculate.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 08:12:42 PM
You're better then me, I can't beat Knights of... whatever on hard.

Just because I can't get the star power to go off in the right place, I  I pre-ejaculate.

Knights of Cydonia. Awesome song, but a bit tedious to play on GHIII.

Quote from: Kazanova on March 11, 2008, 08:20:03 PM
Knights of Cydonia. Awesome song, but a bit tedious to play on GHIII.
I swear I can pass it, just can't nail the solo most of the time.

I love playing GH and acting as if I'm really playing it, doing the guitar shaking, on the last notes fling up my plastic guitar much like a real guitariast

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on March 11, 2008, 08:22:15 PM
I swear I can pass it, just can't nail the solo most of the time.

I love playing GH and acting as if I'm really playing it, doing the guitar shaking, on the last notes fling up my plastic guitar much like a real guitariast

lol wow

Can't say I do much other than focus on what I'm doing. When I see other people play, it makes me feel  pathetic because I can't even beat Raining Blood on Hard.

Quote from: Kazanova on March 11, 2008, 08:26:40 PM
lol wow

Can't say I do much other than focus on what I'm doing. When I see other people play, it makes me feel  pathetic because I can't even beat Raining Blood on Hard.
My friend can do everything but Raining blood and Dragon fag on expert  doodella;

Geno

Quote from: Kazanova on March 11, 2008, 08:11:01 PM
Kaz I'm having that same problem.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up