September 24, 2024, 06:23:03 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wow, all of a sudden I can beat songs on hard on GH3

Started by The artist formally known, March 11, 2008, 05:30:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Genocyde on March 11, 2008, 08:49:57 PM
Kaz I'm having that same problem.

I can get so close to beating "One," but after the solo my hand is so tired that I can't keep up the simple riff near the end.

:(

Geno

Quote from: Kazanova on March 11, 2008, 08:51:25 PM
I can get so close to beating "One," but after the solo my hand is so tired that I can't keep up the simple riff near the end.

Oh my god same with me.

Raining Blood I can't even get past 20%
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kazanova on March 11, 2008, 08:51:25 PM

Do what I do and pause the game.
I would be better at a game if I didn't play it straight for 10 hours.

I remember playing some game and stopping through the middle of the battle, eat food, come back and beat the rest. You should try it. Might be tough with GH but if it works, it works,

soundvoyager

Trini

I did that with Rayman the Great escape.

But the gap was like, 3 years.  baddood;
[CENTER][/center]

Go Up