HOW MANY BOYAGERS ARE VISITING OTHER BOYAGERS SOMETIME THIS YEAR?

Started by ncba93ivyase, February 27, 2008, 05:07:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

Quote from: samsam on February 27, 2008, 05:25:49 PM
I'M JUST TRYING TO LURE YOU IN.

Because otherwise it's just an anime fest, and the majority of boyagers would be too afraid of the 'weeaboos' to show up.

mongler and kefka both might go. Probably neither of them will show up, but they both did say they might go.

I'm certainly not afraid of weeaboos. I just think that the majority of supposed /b/tards that would show up to a 4chan panel would disgust me.

strongbad

The only person who on the internet who I'd want to visit would be shadowinfinity (met him on nsiderz, we talk on msn every day). I guess a few people from ifca would be cool too.

Oh yeah, i almost met luigi from ifca when I went to wisonsin, but his parents wouldn't let him go to the theme park we were going to meet at.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Come on Tec,FMG,Kaz,James come to my house it's so fucking baller.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 27, 2008, 06:19:41 PM
Come on Tec,FMG,Kaz,James come to my house it's so fucking baller.
Ballin'?

JMV's the only true nigga here, and he's even paler than I am.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on February 27, 2008, 06:20:22 PM
Ballin'?

JMV's the only true nigga here, and he's even paler than I am.
You can come too Lawlzikins  wub;

superclucky

kewns are smelly

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Karel

I would look like to see Lawlz and JMV. I think the first conversation would go something like:

"so umm...."
"uh yeah so..."
"..how about the election?"
"i guess it's... i don't know... Bara-"
"ERECTION? IS THAT WHAT YOU SAID?"
"lol"
"ROFL"

Daddy

V

Socks

Houdini

I'm not going anywhere, unless I scrounge together the funds and balls to make a solo road trip with my soon-to-be-acquired driver's license.

Go Up