Post accidents from your classes at school, from your experiences.

Started by 6M69I69B9, February 29, 2008, 06:11:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 29, 2008, 06:21:54 PM
I found a condom in front of someone's locker. Today. meaty cocks
I didn't have school today.  befuddlement

Also,

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 29, 2008, 06:20:18 PM
Oh, and we caught a security guard masturbating the other day. doodella;
How?
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Tri4se

In 8th grade we went on a ski trip for 3 days. We had to share rooms. It was about 4 to a room. I had the top bunk. The annoying fat kid that everyone hates had the lower one. I wake up in the middle of the night and see my friend on the other side of the room pointing to the fat kid. He's watching his iPod video and masturbating. I almost fell off the bed laughing. The next day we told everyone.

Yup.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Tri4se on February 29, 2008, 06:23:46 PM
In 8th grade we went on a ski trip for 3 days. We had to share rooms. It was about 4 to a room. I had the top bunk. The annoying fat kid that everyone hates had the lower one. I wake up in the middle of the night and see my friend on the other side of the room pointing to the fat kid. He's watching his iPod video and masturbating. I almost fell off the bed laughing. The next day we told everyone.

Yup.
Oh God, I laughed IRL.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Original_MIB on February 29, 2008, 06:21:31 PM
How?
I left my book in the front office after making a call home (no cellphone), and the door was locked, so I couldn't get back in to get it back. So I left for a while, came back, and the door was still locked. The lights were off, and the only light you could see was coming from the computer. In front of the computer was a guard staring at it intensely with a big smile on his face. He was making some strange movements with his hand over his penis...
Then I realized he was masturbating. My friend and I were scarred for life. :(
I had to go in the next day to get my book back. lul

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tri4se on February 29, 2008, 06:23:46 PM

Yup.
I laughed. doodella;

6M69I69B9

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 29, 2008, 06:25:40 PM
I left my book in the front office after making a call home (no cellphone), and the door was locked, so I couldn't get back in to get it back. So I left for a while, came back, and the door was still locked. The lights were off, and the only light you could see was coming from the computer. In front of the computer was a guard staring at it intensely with a big smile on his face. He was making some strange movements with his hand over his penis...
Then I realized he was masturbating. My friend and I were scarred for life. :(
I had to go in the next day to get my book back. lul
I lol'd when you said he had a big smile.

So anyways, I heard some moans in one of those little toilet cubicles in the restroom before.

I'm never shitting in school.

Nyerp

One time in eigth grade some fags were playing football in the parking lot.

Stuff happened.

Kid loses tooth, which was found jammed in other kid's head.

Rowdy kids. :|

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Nyerp on February 29, 2008, 06:32:49 PM
One time in eigth grade some fags were playing football in the parking lot.

Stuff happened.

Kid loses tooth, which was found jammed in other kid's head.

Rowdy kids. :|
I'm going to be laughing for days. doodella;

Nyerp

Tri4se

Oh and in 8th grade my "friends" decided to tell the girl I liked that I wanted to fuck her in the ass, and watch her fart the cum out.  caterpie;

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Tri4se on February 29, 2008, 06:36:22 PM
Oh and in 8th grade my "friends" decided to tell the girl I liked that I wanted to fuck her in the ass, and watch her fart the cum out.  caterpie;

I laughed.

Socks

Commander Fuckass

I hit another car on the way to school because I was in a hurry.  >.<
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

Socks

Go Up