October 12, 2024, 04:27:26 PM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I screwed up

Started by Feynman, February 25, 2008, 10:59:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on February 25, 2008, 04:33:02 PM
Yes. Really. Really.
Is following the speed limit required to be a good driver?  isuckpenis

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: JMV290 on February 25, 2008, 04:34:36 PM
Is following the speed limit required to be a good driver?  isuckpenis
Fuck you.

Daddy

Quote from: Cameron the Smash Fag on February 25, 2008, 04:35:24 PM
Fuck you.
I thought I was on the highway a few weeks ago and was going like 90 and realized the speed limit was only 35.  befuddlement

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: JMV290 on February 25, 2008, 04:38:19 PM
I thought I was on the highway a few weeks ago and was going like 90 and realized the speed limit was only 35.  befuddlement

Yah.

Socks

Quote from: JMV290 on February 25, 2008, 04:34:36 PM
Is following the speed limit required to be a good driver?

Only when chances that cops are in the area are high. But if you go with the traffic then most of the times cops wont care. For example, almost all the cars driving when I come home from work do 60/65 on 50. This one road is really like an in lane highway with no exits, mergers or lights, and there is no large traffic, cops don't care, only if you go above 65.

Samus Aran

Yeah, well at least you didn't mess up as bad as the time I discovered I had left my lights on so my battery was dead so I had to get a jump from someone but then accidentally locked my keys in my car, as well as my spare keys.

So yeah, had to call a tow truck dude to both unlock my door and jump my car.

Selkie

Driving isn't as much of an art as people make it out to be.

If you stay inside the lanes and don't freaking crash, you are a good driver, or at least plenty good enough.

Socks

Quote from: Selkie on February 25, 2008, 04:45:06 PM
Driving isn't as much of an art as people make it out to be.

If you stay inside the lanes and don't freaking crash, you are a good driver, or at least plenty good enough.

Anyone can drive between the lanes and be a pathetic driver but to fully take advantage of the car and the road with elegance and managed aggression is something else. And let's not forget parking etc. I hate drivers that pick one lane, set their cruise control on the speed limit and never deviate etcââ,¬Â¦ So pointless.

Claquesous

Quote from: Bassir C. on February 25, 2008, 03:38:26 PM
Assuming you had the keys, I would've driven the car back up the hill... driving isn't really hard.

I was about eight at the time. You may have drove at that age, but not I.

V

Quote from: Socks on February 25, 2008, 04:51:18 PM
Anyone can drive between the lanes and be a pathetic driver but to fully take advantage of the car and the road with elegance and managed aggression is something else. And let's not forget parking etc. I hate drivers that pick one lane, set their cruise control on the speed limit and never deviate etcââ,¬Â¦ So pointless.

whoa there, Jeff Gordon.

Socks

Quote from: V on February 25, 2008, 04:57:50 PM
whoa there, Jeff Gordon.

I'm more of an Earnhardt Jr. fan.

V

Socks

That was Sr. You pulled a Maddox image on me though?

V

Quote from: Socks on February 25, 2008, 05:15:58 PM
That was Sr. You pulled a Maddox image on me though?

it was still relevant. and yes.  gimpdood;

Go Up