So now I have to pay for Nintendo’s terrible online service?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, February 22, 2008, 09:26:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

http://gonintendo.com/?p=36210#comment-1755534

Unless Nintendo adds some amazing features to every Pay and Play title, which they probably won't do for fear of some asshole being raped, what's the point? psyduck;
Your thoughts? Will Nintendo be able to make their service worth paying for?

Geno

"So now I have to pay for Nintendoââ,¬â,,¢s terrible online service?"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Premium price kils friend codes.

I wouldn't even pay a single penny for Xbox Live, so I won't pay for this either; I get the best online for PC and it's entirely free.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on February 22, 2008, 09:42:06 PM
I get the best online for PC and it's entirely free.
Unless it's a game ported from xbox.

I was seriously pissed when I found out you had to pay to play Halo 2.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

LINK2K9

From my understanding this only applies to certain games.

"This will be implemented on some games, which will tack on a service charge for playing online."

lol lara lol

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Feynman

Quote from: samsam on February 22, 2008, 10:38:20 PM
I vote they charge one wii point per hour

who's with me

That's a cent-an-hour. 100 hours for a dollar. Sounds good.

Though, I think this service may be some sort of way for developers to allow downloadable content like in Guitar Hero using Wii points... maybe it's not the type of "pay to play" we know of like on Xbox Live.

Wrench

If it's more than $5 a month, forget it.

Needs voice chat and no friend codes also.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

weren't we told of this when ninty said we would have dlc for gh3 in 08?

Feynman

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on February 23, 2008, 09:55:36 AM
512 megs of flash... which just sucks.

I'm wondering how the hell WiiWare downloads will work since the one game we've seen looks huge.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on February 23, 2008, 10:13:46 AM
I'm wondering how the hell WiiWare downloads will work since the one game we've seen looks huge.
It's 2D, idiot. It looks like something made in flash.

And probably the only WiiWare game I'll be getting is Star Soldier.

Go Up