September 24, 2024, 10:16:41 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gamecube games you missed out on.

Started by The artist formally known, February 12, 2008, 09:44:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat is nothing like Konga, seriously top 5 of my favorite GCN games ever.

LINK2K9

Quote from: Kaz on February 12, 2008, 09:47:00 PM
I dunno, I heard Killer 7 was actually pretty mediocre. Not a bad game, but not all that great either.

Killer 7 is all right if you focus on it's style and story over the actual gameplay which isn't really that bad anyway.

lol lara lol

Quote from: steal on February 13, 2008, 12:52:07 AM
It was fun alright, and the graphics were gorgeous, but it was too damn short, and the recycled bosses sucked. Beat it in one sitting in about 5 hours at a friend's house, and I never want to touch it again.
Big compliant was the bosses, they were fun but I wish there was more variety.

I like when games like Jungle Beat, Portal, and those other truly innovative games are short because it's hard to get bored of them. They end before you get bored. Never bear Jungle Beat because it's always too late when I want to play it and my dad decides to sleep in the guest bed right next to me.

Cookie

I never played Pikmin or the Second Metriod Prime. I also hear that Geist was pretty cool.

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on February 12, 2008, 11:25:44 PM
What the hell is 'F-Zero AF'?
Arcade version of F-Zero GX with more features and you sit in a race car.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Geno on February 12, 2008, 11:10:49 PM
Game was awesome besides the fact that you are REQUIRED to use the GBA as a controller
No it didn't

NOA_Haunted

All of them because I didn't have a gamecube.

Claquesous

Quote from: reefer on February 12, 2008, 09:44:37 PM
Cubivore
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Geist
Killer 7
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Skies of Arcaida: Legends
Super Mario Sunshine
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

Never played those. And Beyond Good and Evil, which I hear was good. Any RE game that isn't 4.

Quote from: Geno on February 13, 2008, 11:34:25 AM
only in japan as far as i remember

Squirtlejazz

F-Zero
Mertroid Series
Pikimin
others that i can't remember
iSnake

Tri4se

Samus Aran

Quote from: Claquesous on February 13, 2008, 01:05:45 PM
Never played those. And Beyond Good and Evil, which I hear was good. Any RE game that isn't 4.

What's so bad about RE4? Sure, it's very different from the others, but it's by no means a bad game.

Quote from: Kaz on February 13, 2008, 02:58:42 PM
What's so bad about RE4? Sure, it's very different from the others, but it's by no means a bad game.
RE1 was so much more ground breaking.

Just turned the series from horror to shoot em' up. I like the game but wish it only had over the shoulder in the more open rooms and original tank/camera controls like from RE0-3 games in the indoor places.

Kinda killed off the original series.

At least we still have SH  gonk;

[spoiler]SH1, 2, and 3 were great. SH4 is terrible and SH0 is pretty boring and didn't do much that SH1-3 hasn't already done.[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on February 13, 2008, 10:07:39 PM
RE1 was so much more ground breaking.

Just turned the series from horror to shoot em' up. I like the game but wish it only had over the shoulder in the more open rooms and original tank/camera controls like from RE0-3 games in the indoor places.

Kinda killed off the original series.

Oh I dunno, I can still enjoy the over-the-shoulder thing for the most part. The only thing that really disappoints me about RE4 is that it doesn't really implement horror like the other 3 did. Why aren't things jumping out and trying to make me have a heart attack? Still a great game overall, though. Just not really survival horror.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Baby Sinclair on February 13, 2008, 11:34:25 AM
Um, that's F-Zero AX, and it has less courses and characters than the GC version.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up