September 24, 2024, 10:24:04 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gamecube games you missed out on.

Started by The artist formally known, February 12, 2008, 09:44:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

February 12, 2008, 09:44:37 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 09:51:08 PM by reefer
I'll be posting this every once and a while for random consoles, the more recent, the more the thread will be viewed so first I'll post some great Gamecube games you might have never played.

Cubivore
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
F-Zero GX
Geist
Ikaruga
Killer 7
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Skies of Arcaida: Legends
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Bros. Melee
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Samus Aran

I dunno, I heard Killer 7 was actually pretty mediocre. Not a bad game, but not all that great either.

You forgot Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike. Just as good, if not better, than Rogue Leader.

link does not walk on winds

What kind of game is Geist?

I still have to try to get the Pikmin Games.  :(

Geist is pretty cool except unpolished making it difficult to play. Pikmin is way better.

Try that game out.

Mackormoses

anyone with a GC that hasn't played Melee should be slapped.

A Boyah sig, for a Boyah Forum!

Samus Aran

Why didn't you put in Soul Calibur II and Tales of Symphonia?  :(

Quote from: Kaz on February 12, 2008, 09:58:13 PM
Why didn't you put in Soul Calibur II and Tales of Symphonia?  :(
Soul Calibur II is good but... it's a button masher. Never played the other.

Thyme

February 12, 2008, 10:12:12 PM #6 Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 02:59:21 PM by Thyme
Erased those I've played.

Quote from: reefer on February 12, 2008, 09:44:37 PM
Cubivore
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Geist
Ikaruga (Indeed. I need a 360...)
Killer 7 (Holy shit, yes. I've told myself I'd play this game many times in the past, too. But it's not like I really can anymore, unless I pick up the PS2 version, which I've heard isn't worth it.)
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

And adding some I've always wanted to try, but couldn't for some reason (not having a console to play them has been that reason recently). Beginning with the obvious of obviouses...

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (OH NOES YOURE GONNA BE DISAPPOINTED WHINE WHINE. I don't care, at least I need to try it once.)
Fire Emblem: PoR
Harvest Moon: AWW
Star Fox: Assault (Same as TP, although I do have some reluctancy, somewhat. I like that series, including Adventures...)
Edit: Also, Chibi Robo

...Huh. I thought there'd be more. befuddlement

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thyme on February 12, 2008, 10:12:12 PM

lol you don't need a 360

You just need to get a $40 game and  a decent computer, and you've got everything and more than the 360 is capable of.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Only games up there I own

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on February 12, 2008, 10:12:12 PM
Harvest Moon: AWW

AWW is actually pretty good, though a bit of a disappointment compared to the gem that is Harvest Moon 64. You can't really continue on forever the way you can in 64, apparently.

Thyme

Quote from: Lawlz on February 12, 2008, 10:16:19 PM
a decent computer

Yes, I very muchly do need one of those. I've never been big on PC games... but that's probably just because this is my first computer and it's always been contextually shitty. gonk;

Have a particular 40$ game in mind?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thyme on February 12, 2008, 10:26:01 PM
Yes, I very muchly do need one of those. I've never been big on PC games... but that's probably just because this is my first computer and it's always been contextually shitty. gonk;

Have a particular 40$ game in mind?
I was referring to Ikaruga being $40 for the GC.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

I'll be posting this every once and a while for random consoles, the more recent, the more the thread will be viewed so first I'll post some great Gamecube games you might have never played.

Cubivore Never got to finding it. Even though I was about to at one point but got Animal Crossing instead.
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Didn't even bother since I was disapointed enough with Donkey Konga 1 & 2
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem Never got around to it
F-Zero GX Friend has F-Zero AF in his house so fuck it
Geist Rented it. It was average.
Ikaruga Never heard of it
Killer 7 Total badassery
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! I had like 60 hours of gameplay time on that
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes Already beat it on the Playstation
Metroid Prime Badass. Beat it.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Also Badass. Also Beat it.
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Epic
Pikmin Hated the 30 day thing but it was fun
Pikmin 2 Nothing but fun since there was no 30 day limit
Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader I think I got that game before Smash Bros. Pretty awesome.
Skies of Arcaida: Legends wut
Super Mario Sunshine Who HASN'T played that? It wasn't as good as other 3D mario platformers but it was good.
Super Smash Bros. Melee I have over 500 hours of gameplay time on this   baddood;
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Game was awesome besides the fact that you are REQUIRED to use the GBA as a controller
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Owned

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

me003

I've been trying to get my hands on Cubivore for the longest time. >_>
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up