October 05, 2024, 03:50:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bring Da Ruckus

Started by Daddy, February 07, 2008, 04:10:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Trini

Quote from: ME86 on February 07, 2008, 04:28:05 PM
I've only been in one fight.

I was about to punch this kid in the face, but before I could he bit my nipple.  >.<

wtf is this shit?

I lol'd.

Seriously though, I never fought in school before. This guy twice my size kept bothering me of the across the room. So I walked over him and slapped him upside his head. And he didn't bother me anymore.
[CENTER][/center]

ME##

Quote from: MARIOMANIAC21 on February 07, 2008, 04:59:56 PM
You fought olol_gcf. badass

Or that Wigga from NSF... I forget his name, he's really retarded though...

Selkie

I've never even been close to a fight ever in my life  befuddlement

Trini

Quote from: ME86 on February 07, 2008, 05:03:00 PM
Or that Wigga from NSF... I forget his name, he's really retarded though...

Phatyo?
[CENTER][/center]

Selkie

I do have a fight story though,

my mom said that when she was in HS a girl bit another girls boob right off.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Selkie on February 07, 2008, 05:06:43 PM
I do have a fight story though,

my mom said that when she was in HS a girl bit another girls boob right off.
The whole boob? That doesn't seem physically possible

ME##

Pele

One time this kid stole my juicebox, so I threw him in the sandbox and kicked sand in his face.

That was last October, he was one ballsy 5 year old, but I think he learned his lesson.

FAMY2

Quote from: Bushybrow on February 07, 2008, 04:26:25 PM
you apparently don't know any nigras

The only fight I ever was going to have was one of those girls. She never showed up. She kept calling me girl and it pissed me off.

Gin

I guess one technically, but I don't really consider it a fight. There's this one kid that sits at our lunch area because he's a friend of some of my other friends, but is only liked by those two people, everyone really doesn't like him. Anyway he always does the stupidest "pranks" that just get people pissed off, and he is the only one that thinks they are funny. So one day at lunch he starts pissing me off, and then he tries to put me in a headlock. I put him in a headlock, got out of his, and then slammed his head against a brick wall. I went to throw a punch with my left hand, put only clipped the back of his head because his brother and his friend pulled me off as I went to hit him. It was cool though because his brother actually shook my hand and thanked me a few minutes later, because he knew he brother was being retarded and deserved it.

KAOS

too many, one involed someone biting me then i smacked him in the face, then the bell rang and i left. it was the end of the day. caterpie;
http://kaoskore.smfforfree4.com/index.php][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t264/UltimateKAOS/Logo1.png[/img][/URL]NEW SERVER! please join, you'll make me happy and you'll have a great time!

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: KonohaShinobi. on February 08, 2008, 12:36:37 PM
I guess one technically, but I don't really consider it a fight. There's this one kid that sits at our lunch area because he's a friend of some of my other friends, but is only liked by those two people, everyone really doesn't like him. Anyway he always does the stupidest "pranks" that just get people pissed off, and he is the only one that thinks they are funny. So one day at lunch he starts pissing me off, and then he tries to put me in a headlock. I put him in a headlock, got out of his, and then slammed his head against a brick wall. I went to throw a punch with my left hand, put only clipped the back of his head because his brother and his friend pulled me off as I went to hit him. It was cool though because his brother actually shook my hand and thanked me a few minutes later, because he knew he brother was being retarded and deserved it.

I think I remember reading this story at nsider. baddood;

Gin

Quote from: Ronald Rollins on February 08, 2008, 12:49:52 PM
I think I remember reading this story at nsider. baddood;

I do believe I posted it at nsider in a thread about getting into fights.

Claquesous

I have not fought. People leave me along, I think because I never smile at school so it makes me look pissed.

Go Up