October 05, 2024, 03:52:53 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Bring Da Ruckus

Started by Daddy, February 07, 2008, 04:10:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

ITT We discuss fights we had in school.

One time in sixth grade there was some kid who bothered me a lot and one day we were all in line coming back from lunch he said something about my mom(I forget what) so I turned around and punched him in the face.  It echoed throughout the hallway and everyone turned around and the teacher was like "You too, get over" I turned around and walked slowly towards her like a total badass(it was pretty funny).  The kid punched me in the back and I kept walking. spam;

I got sent to the office.  A few kids told me that he was crying.  doodella;  Soon after the principal called both of us into her office and she was like "Did you start the fight?" to the kid, he replied "no", so she asked me and I said no,  she asked him if I was telling the truth and he said I was so she was like "That means you started it.  You get 2 days of detention for lying to me."  baddood;

There is the story of how I punched a kid in the face and he got in trouble.

Bushy

All my fights were boring and I lost one of them

spam;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

V

I usually just shoot the muthafuckas.  doodthing;

YPrrrr

Only thing I had that was close to a fight was in the middle of cooking class when this one annoying fat wigga kept punching my shoulder, saying "Whatchu gonna do?" because he knew I didn't like fighting, but eventually he just made my blood boil, and I back knuckled him right across his jaw. He just stood there shocked, and never messed with me again, and even tried to be my friend for some reason... Such a fat dumbass...

Bushy

Quote from: V on February 07, 2008, 04:19:05 PM
I usually just shoot the muthafuckas.  doodthing;
Speaking of shootings...

There was one next to the school I went to in fourth grade, we were at recess and heard gunshots.

We ran like bitches doodthing;

Pyrate

JMV and YPR, those are awesome stories. wub;

Unfortunately, I don't have any fighting tales since girls suck and only tease each other until they develop an eating disorder. baddood;

Bushy

Quote from: Pyrate on February 07, 2008, 04:24:33 PM
JMV and YPR, those are awesome stories. wub;

Unfortunately, I don't have any fighting tales since girls suck and only tease each other until they develop an eating disorder. baddood;
you apparently don't know any nigras

ME##

I've only been in one fight.

I was about to punch this kid in the face, but before I could he bit my nipple.  >.<

Pyrate

Quote from: ME86 on February 07, 2008, 04:28:05 PM

I was about to punch this kid in the face, but before I could he bit my nipple.  >.<

...i don't know what to say first

so i'll just say roflmao

Quote from: Bushybrow on February 07, 2008, 04:26:25 PM
you apparently don't know any nigras

nope :'(

Daddy

And you caught the gay.

YPrrrr

Is that when your sexuality became apparent?

The Speaker Of Words

Not really fights but I've punched two guys in the face.

The first time, me and my friend were trying to play Mario Kart DS in our science class and this other kid kept on blowing my cover by knocking my backpack off the table. I told him to stop but he wouldn't and so after about the 4th time I punched him in the face. It was weird cause like I didn't even think about it. I just did it.

The other time was in the same year, I was in line for something and I felt really sick and my head hurt. This one kid flicked my ear and I told him "Dude, stop." and he did it again. "Dude, STOP!" and he did a third time and I just turned around and punched him. I went home after and threw up.

Pyrate

wait ME86

did he bite through your shirt or was your shirt off? befuddlement

ME##

Quote from: Pyrate on February 07, 2008, 04:52:31 PM
wait ME86

did he bite through your shirt or was your shirt off? befuddlement

He bit it through my shirt, he actually ripped the part of my shirt where he bit too.  gonk;

It was bleeding like crazy. wry

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME86 on February 07, 2008, 04:54:49 PM
He bit it through my shirt, he actually ripped the part of my shirt where he bit too.  gonk;

It was bleeding like crazy. wry
ow... wtf is wrong with that kid?

Go Up