June 28, 2024, 08:41:15 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I saw Cloverfield today.

Started by One Man Freak Show, January 19, 2008, 06:02:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

I'm a bit tired now, but I'll write a review tomorrow. All I can say right now is that it more than met my expectations, and my expectations for it were very high.

Also, don't listen to the people that hate it. They only hate it because they all claim the movements of the camera made them too sick to enjoy the movie. That's not the case at all. Also, I felt the ending was great and fitting, but whatever.

Squirtlejazz

It was amazing. I really enjoyed it as for the moving camera stuff, the threater I went to had a Flyer that I will post a pic of soon.
iSnake

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on January 19, 2008, 06:02:29 PM

Also, don't listen to the people that hate it.
because opposing opinions are wrong

There are other reasons for a person to hate a film.

Also, don't listen to people that like Bubble Bobble.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

I'm going to see it later today, I have been waiting to see it for months so it's reassuring to hear that it's good. wub;

Trini

I saw it yesterday. I liked it a lot, except for the ending. I really didn't like it.   Not because it actually ended, but because I thought it was really bad.
[CENTER][/center]

Andrew1911

Quote from: Trini on January 20, 2008, 05:11:43 AM
I saw it yesterday. I liked it a lot, except for the ending. I really didn't like it.   Not because it actually ended, but because I thought it was really bad.

How else was it going to end?

The Speaker Of Words

I loved the movie, but all my friends said it was retarded because the ending sucked.
I liked the ending and it couldn't have ended any other way, so I don't know why people complain.

Trini

Quote from: Andrew1911 on January 20, 2008, 10:51:05 AM
How else was it going to end?

I mean I don't like the rewind camera thing. I don't know, but I think it could've been better.
[CENTER][/center]

Andrew1911

Quote from: Trini on January 20, 2008, 12:43:22 PM
I mean I don't like the rewind camera thing.

Are you high or something?

QuoteI don't know, but I think it could've been better.

Real fucking specific there.

Trini

Quote from: Andrew1911 on January 20, 2008, 01:59:46 PM
Are you high or something?

Real fucking specific there.

The "I had a good day thing" left me like "what?" I just didn't like how they placed that at the very end.

Sorry I'm not some movie genius that can't think of stuff like that off the top of my head. I'm a simple teen that didn't like the rewind at the end. It's not that big a deal.
[CENTER][/center]

Selkie

Quote from: Trini on January 20, 2008, 02:41:25 PM
The "I had a good day thing" left me like "what?" I just didn't like how they placed that at the very end.

Sorry I'm not some movie genius that can't think of stuff like that off the top of my head. I'm a simple teen that didn't like the rewind at the end. It's not that big a deal.

To andrew, it is a huge deal what you think

Andrew1911

Quote from: Trini on January 20, 2008, 02:41:25 PM

oh god no ending on an emotional note make no sense brain hurt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, they also placed that at the end for a reason. Watch it again.

QuoteSorry I'm not some movie genius that can't think of stuff like that off the top of my head.

What? You can't remember something you just saw a few hours ago's ending? Do you have suffer from memory loss or something?

QuoteI'm a simple teen that didn't like the rewind at the end.

This explains a lot.

QuoteIt's not that big a deal.

Then don't whine when I call you out on something.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Andrew1911 on January 20, 2008, 04:09:02 PM
oh god no ending on an emotional note make no sense brain hurt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, they also placed that at the end for a reason. Watch it again.

What? You can't remember something you just saw a few hours ago's ending? Do you have suffer from memory loss or something?

This explains a lot.

Then don't whine when I call you out on something.
To see the monster fall into the water of course.  baddood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

lol lawlz talking about other people having opinions.

Commander Fuckass

ALSO [spoiler]at the end of the credits theres a garbled message, SOUNDS LIKE "IT'S STILL ALIVE" there better be a fucking sequel  baddood;[/spoiler]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up