April 27, 2024, 02:00:54 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things i am sick of hearing about

Started by Nyerp, January 02, 2008, 12:41:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Nintendo still making games
Zelda
Sega
The Last Guardian

C.Mongler

Thyme

if whether or not games heavily oriented towards online multiplayer should have a single-player mode
if whether or not games heavily oriented towards single-player should have an online multiplayer mode

games heavily oriented towards online multiplayer

Thyme

not overwatch
i really don't care about the genre but the characters are cute and the memes are dank so i don't mind seeing posts about it tbh
so far

TooB

Thyme

Quote from: squirrelfriend on May 12, 2016, 01:52:33 PM
narrative driven gameplay

if whether or not games that heavily use this are games (as opposed to ~interactive media~ or some shit)

if whether or not games are art

6M69I69B9

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 03, 2008, 06:12:13 PM
Quote from: xXTheHaunted on January 03, 2008, 06:06:45 PM
That game sucks.

not really. fun though not terribly worthwhile.

man this guy was an @$$ this guy said some shit to me and i asked him in pms why he was so rude and he didnt say shiet fuccing lame
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 12, 2016, 06:44:15 AM
Pokemon

jesus totally why do people still buy these games

also people whining about developers in 90% of situations. video game "fans" make it sound like the developers are complete fucking retards who don't know what they're doing at all which couldn't be farther from the truth. just because devs and publishers aren't catering towards the whiniest gamers doesn't mean that they don't have other legitimate priorities

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 12, 2016, 06:00:54 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on May 12, 2016, 06:44:15 AM
Pokemon

jesus totally why do people still buy these games

also people whining about developers in 90% of situations. video game "fans" make it sound like the developers are complete fucking retards who don't know what they're doing at all which couldn't be farther from the truth. just because devs and publishers aren't catering towards the whiniest gamers doesn't mean that they don't have other legitimate priorities

i mean they seem fine, but it also seems like the same game i played (pogemen Y) is nearly the same as the last one i loved (OG gold), just with shit you would come to expect with a game being made in 2016, and more pogemon.

like could u imagine a pokerap in 2017, HOLY FUK itd be long

but yeah its cool they are still making them so new generations can get into them, but i have 0 hype for moon & sun at all, probably because i couldnt be damned to even get half way through Y. black was the last one i was able to stand to completion.  doodhuh;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 11, 2016, 09:47:02 PM
tired of people moaning about nintendo when they've been doing the same shit for like 10 years now. like, stop buying their shit if you're just going to moan about it lol

i personally didn't have too many complaints about nintendo up until the end of the wii era, i actually really liked them ten years ago (manipulation of zelda fans to sell wiis notwithstanding) and even as recently as five years ago

there's a historical pattern of typical bad nintendo behavior that can be traced back to at least the snes days but it's usually been balanced out by good behavior

in the past few years though i feel like the costs of being a nintendo fan have overwhelmingly outweighed the benefits

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 11, 2016, 10:33:33 PM
i think ninty fans are just holding on hope that they'll go back to pre-wii days
[spoiler]they wont[/spoiler]

i'd be satisfied if they could even get back to the wii days at this point

the wii was an infinitely better console than the wii u

silvertone

Cosmic Ada

C.Mongler

lol having any sort of allegiance to any tech company is already retarded to begin with

Quote from: Super on May 15, 2016, 04:54:59 AM
MOBAs

i think as a trend of gaming i totally agree. and this comes from someone who has 2000 hours in a single moba lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 15, 2016, 05:08:16 AM
lol having any sort of allegiance to any tech company is already retarded to begin with

Quote from: Super on May 15, 2016, 04:54:59 AM
MOBAs

i think as a trend of gaming i totally agree. and this comes from someone who has 2000 hours in a single moba lol

id be curious to see stats on overall moba popularity. they seem to be waning but i might just be out of the loop

Go Up