April 28, 2024, 09:20:10 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things i am sick of hearing about

Started by Nyerp, January 02, 2008, 12:41:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Daddy

reeper

Quote from: JMV290 on January 03, 2008, 12:27:50 AM
Phoenix Wright
Orange Box

I am too but please just admit they're some of the greatest games known to man.

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

reeper

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2008, 03:46:00 AM
Hate to say it, but consoles are dead.
Yeah, Super Mario Galaxy is the cancer

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on January 03, 2008, 04:44:06 AM
Yeah, Super Mario Galaxy is the cancer
call of duty, call of duty, medal of honor, madden, call of duty, halo, madden, madden, nba, fightan gaems, call of duty, halo, guitar hero, rock band, guitar hero, guitar hero, madden, ratchet and clank, madden, guitar hero, legend of zelda, wii sports, halo, madden, disney, disney, other movie game, spiderman, disney, disney, disney, madden, other movie game, madden, guitar hero

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

reeper

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2008, 05:00:19 AM
call of duty, call of duty, medal of honor, madden, call of duty, halo, madden, madden, nba, fightan gaems, call of duty, halo, guitar hero, rock band, guitar hero, guitar hero, madden, ratchet and clank, madden, guitar hero, legend of zelda, wii sports, halo, madden, disney, disney, other movie game, spiderman, disney, disney, disney, madden, other movie game, madden, guitar hero
Call of Duty has been out since the PS1. It's not the cancer, and Call of Duty games are decently fun.

Rock Band and Guitar Hero are just Guitar Freaks and Drum Mania games for home consoles in NTSC. It's not really anything new and plus those games kick so much ass.

Sure Nintendo is becoming a casual video game console, but I'm not whinning until they stop making Metroid and Mario games. Zelda games are getting a little stale but I will still have fun with them.

Also Sports games have been around since the 2600. Nothing new, gaming is alive as it's always been. Eat my balls faggot.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: reefer on January 03, 2008, 05:08:17 AM
Call of Duty has been out since the PS1. It's not the cancer, and Call of Duty games are decently fun.

Rock Band and Guitar Hero are just Guitar Freaks and Drum Mania games for home consoles in NTSC. It's not really anything new and plus those games kick so much ass.

Sure Nintendo is becoming a casual video game console, but I'm not whinning until they stop making Metroid and Mario games. Zelda games are getting a little stale but I will still have fun with them.

Also Sports games have been around since the 2600. Nothing new, gaming is alive as it's always been. Eat my balls faggot.
the problem is those ideas were all once fresh for games and were okay

now they're all the same exact thing, and to make it worse, each company pretty much has a monopoly over each type and each type is just a sole series and if we're lucky two

Blaze-Senpai

I think it's bad if someone can name all of the great games. It means we're declining.

LINK2K9

Wait people talk about Medal of Honor still?

lolz at them.

lol lara lol

Feynman

Daddy

hey you forgot to mention megaman or sonic

NOA_Haunted

UnagiPower

Go Up