April 27, 2024, 08:06:29 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things i am sick of hearing about

Started by Nyerp, January 02, 2008, 12:41:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Wrench

Nyerp

YPrrrr

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

greg400

How awesome the 360 is, and how confident and over cocky everyone is about it. :|

greg400

Quote from: CONKER on January 02, 2008, 01:47:33 PM
Exact same thing, but replace 360 with Wii.
Please, go take your flamebait and shove it up your ass. :)

KonohaShinobi

Valve kicks ass.

Wii Sports, it's been out for a year now we know EVEYRTHING about it and who is playing it.

greg400

Quote from: CONKER on January 02, 2008, 01:52:53 PM
ITT, Mariosonic44 can't accept the fact that Nintendo sold out their hardcore audience for casual gamers and that the Wii only has 4 decent titles.
ITT, Mariomaniac21 can't accept the fact that I completely beat his ass badly in the last argument.

Please just give up and stop trying so hard. :|

And last time I checked Super Mario Galaxy
Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Metroid Prime 3
Zack and Wiki
Brawl
Mario Kart Wii

Were all hardcore games.

Go play some more Viva Pinata Party Animals. :|

greg400

Quote from: CONKER on January 02, 2008, 02:02:24 PM
I didn't know you were a game?  befuddlement

What made you think you won the last arguement? You were too busy telling me to play another console if I don't like the Wii rather than saying facts and supporting your arguement(which was rather fanboyish). Also, I don't own a 360.
Oh but you were so confident about wanting Call of Duty 4 winning game of the year? powerofone;

If you haven't noticed I was posting in a thread about things I am sick about hearing. I didn't feel like replying to what you said about Super Mario Galaxy, because I didn't want to be a complete dickwad and start another argument again. Apparently that can't be avoided with you around. Also in reply to your first post, who the hell is over confident about the Wii? All of the posts here I see are about how great the 360 is or "olol 360>PS3>shittywii, high five everyone"

It's time someone sets you faggots straight :| (no pun intended befuddlement )

greg400

Quote from: CONKER on January 02, 2008, 02:11:15 PM
I'm not talking about Boyah being over confident, I'm talking about Nsiders and casual gamers. I also said Call of Duty 4 should have won GOTY, I never said anything about it before they realeased their final chices.
Now you are just contradicting yourself psyduck;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: CONKER on January 02, 2008, 02:15:57 PM
Please enlighten me how.  befuddlement
Don't worry you're not, he just thinks he's Phoenix Wright.  befuddlement
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

greg400

Quote from: CONKER on January 02, 2008, 02:15:57 PM
Please enlighten me how.  befuddlement
First, "I never said anything about it before they realeased their final chices."

wtc; is that supposed to mean?

So you only wanted Call of Duty 4 to win because you didn't like their choices yet you have never actually played the game to even know if it's any good? pseudo;

Second about Nsider and casual gamers over confident about the Wii. First casual gamers are casual gamers. If they are casual they most likely don't give a shit about all too many video games in general.

And saying Nsider is overconfident about the Wii is like saying PSU or the xbox 360 forums are over confident about their systems. No shit sherlock.

Quote from: Captain Yesterday on January 02, 2008, 02:17:51 PM
Don't worry you're not, he just thinks he's Phoenix Wright.  befuddlement
I had no idea we were in a court room :|

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

There's plenty of Hardcore games on Wii, it's just that most are on other consoles.

reeper

Playstation 3 sucks.

Sure it does, but can't we move on?

Go Up