September 19, 2024, 02:23:17 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

Nothing really significant about this update. Except the fact that the main problem with lag on wifi isn't the distance of the players, it's how shit of a connection someone has.
baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Kinda pointless, but at least it was in the best stage. baddood;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 24, 2008, 05:20:43 AM
Kinda pointless, but at least it was in the best stage. baddood;
It's not pointless, you not smash fag.

strongbad

That was one of the best battle videos I've seen yet. I didn't really care about they lag or whatever, but it looked fun.

Kalahari Inkantation

It seems as though you can't have Stock battles when in online mode. That's too bad, because Stock battles are much better than Timed ones. emo;

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on January 23, 2008, 11:20:34 AM
Since the delay was announced.
It's been like it since we set our clocks back an hour.

also this update was stupid

Feynman

Mario won very cheaply.

And I'd be more impressed with this update if it was Japan vs. America. That would be some distance.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Kalahari Inkantation

Also, this update made me realize that Kyoto and Tokyo are spelled using the same letters. doodthing;

Nyerp

Quote from: Luke Atmey on January 24, 2008, 12:36:43 PM
Also, this update made me realize that Kyoto and Tokyo are spelled using the same letters. doodthing;

Kyoto: An anagram lover's Tokyo

Wrench

Wasn't much of an update. Hoping for something good tomorrow.

The Speaker Of Words

The artist formally known

Now that it's fucking obvious, smash brothers is the best advertisement for nintendo.

ncba93ivyase

I hope they at least put a little chunk of Earthbound in so some idiots get a chance to experience it and can whine to Nintendo to bring it over here. :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on January 25, 2008, 12:48:37 AM
I hope they at least put a little chunk of Earthbound in so some idiots get a chance to experience it and can whine to Nintendo to bring it over here. :|
Ness isn't in the game, this means Mother 3 or whatever fucking game Lucas came from would be in it unless they're fucking stupid.

Maybe Mother 1 but yeah.

Go Up