September 18, 2024, 03:16:54 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FullmetalGanon

KonohaShinobi

I think they're alright. How long do you even expect to be in the menus you whiny bitches?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

January 28, 2008, 12:24:57 PM #677 Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 12:59:12 PM by NotSid
Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 28, 2008, 12:22:58 PM
I think they're alright. How long do you even expect to be in the menus you whiny bitches?
long enough to cringe at the sight of them.

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on January 28, 2008, 10:44:38 AM
They're making it look like Kirby Air Ride.

I've been saying this since only forever ago.

KonohaShinobi

I can't wait for these Japanese spoilers to flood in! doodella;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Kaz on January 28, 2008, 10:44:38 AM
They're making it look like Kirby Air Ride. I guess that's HAL's preferred way of menus now.
Hal isn't making the game idort. Game Arts is.

bluaki

January 28, 2008, 01:48:46 PM #681 Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 01:59:53 PM by bluaki
I don't feel like quoting

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Looks like a crayfish little to no resemblance between the game menus to me.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: samsam on January 27, 2008, 04:57:30 PM
He looks like the character that pisses everyone else off because no one else can get a move in.

That's Sheik for ya.

Juni

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

SHITLOAD OF IMAGES JUST CAME IN

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

KonohaShinobi

Nyerp

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 29, 2008, 03:43:00 AM
Whoa, these stages have an assload of songs. AWESOME

Then I guess it's appropriate that some stages suck a songload of ass. doodthing;

Go Up