September 19, 2024, 07:39:16 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I wonder if they'll make a Tetra one or whatever they called her in WW.

Samus Aran

Also notice that there is a whole new row. Captain Falcon? Mr Game & Watch? Luigi?

Notice how every character has their page updated with the name of their final smashes?

Capitan Olimar: End of Day

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on January 15, 2008, 11:45:08 PM
Also notice that there is a whole new row. Captain Falcon? Mr Game & Watch? Luigi?

Luigi better not suck as much as he did in SSBM.

And I'm sure Falcon and Luigi will be in the game pretty much no matter what, whether they're unlockable or not. Doesn't matter to me if they're updates.

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on January 15, 2008, 11:59:35 PM
Notice how every character has their page updated with the name of their final smashes?

Capitan Olimar: End of Day

Bulborbs flood the stage and eat shit

Also what the fuck is with that pony tail thing. 1) I didn't know shiek had one, but maybe I just didn't notice and 2) if she did why the fuck did they put a spike on the end, it looks kind of like a whip instead  doodthing;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Best character model ever.

Although Sheik has probably been suckified, she likely won't be able to chain throw like she could... but that would be reasonable, anything else would be uncalled for.

strongbad

Quote from: Kaz on January 16, 2008, 12:03:55 AM
Luigi better not suck as much as he did in SSBM.

And I'm sure Falcon and Luigi will be in the game pretty much no matter what, whether they're unlockable or not. Doesn't matter to me if they're updates.

Luigi was awesome in ssbm  baddood;
also, I don't think they will release info about luigi aside from that one interview where that guy mentioned him. Luigi is always a fun character to unlock.

Nyerp

Sam

They gave my only video game man-candy a girly ponytail. ;-;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

fuck yes sheik was one of my best characters in melee <3 <3 <3

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Quote from: samsam on January 16, 2008, 10:55:47 AM
They gave my only video game man-candy a girly ponytail. ;-;

...how long has it been since Ocarina was released now? For fuck's sake it's obvious enough just playing the game that Shiek is just Zelda in a different outfit and such. Shiek's a girl.

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up