September 19, 2024, 10:47:14 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Squirtlejazz

Quote from: reefer on January 09, 2008, 01:35:36 PM
I'm sure the Pikmin have something to do with his smashes. Smash is more powerful with more Pikmin.
0.o
You're probably right.
iSnake

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 09, 2008, 01:06:09 PM
I want some fucking surprises when I open the game in less than a month. I hope they don't reveal anything else major.

If Captain Falcon makes it, that'll be a grand surprise.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on January 09, 2008, 01:40:41 PM
If Captain Falcon makes it, that'll be a grand surprise.
I hope that's a joke, how the fuck would his inclusion be surprising? He's the main character of F-zero, unique moveset, and it's been confirmed F-zero already has representation in brawl.

The artist formally known

KonohaShinobi

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cameron on January 09, 2008, 01:45:37 PM
I hope that's a joke, how the fuck would his inclusion be surprising? He's the main character of F-zero, unique moveset, and it's been confirmed F-zero already has representation in brawl.
hay ness

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on January 09, 2008, 01:49:01 PM
hay ness
Ness is the protagonist of one game,Lucas is just as much of a main character as Ness is, only difference being that Earthbound was a worldwide release. Also, Mother still has a character, why the fuck would F-zero not? It's just as popular.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Cameron on January 09, 2008, 01:55:05 PM
Ness is the protagonist of one game,Lucas is just as much of a main character as Ness is, only difference being that Earthbound was a worldwide release. Also, Mother still has a character, why the fuck would F-zero not? It's just as popular.
fact: f-zero isnt in any way popular

it's below star fox's popularity (sadly, because star fox sucks) and maybe even less famous than star tropics

earthbound has a huge japanese fanbase and obsessors all around the world, like me

hell, punchout is more popular than f-zero and look where little mac is. worse yet, look where mike jones isn't psyduck;
Quote from: Cameron on January 09, 2008, 02:10:43 PM
amazing counter  Lauls befuddlement
shut up, dipshit

Kalahari Inkantation

Looks as though I can no longer come to this thread. :'(

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Lawlz on January 09, 2008, 02:15:18 PM
fact: f-zero isnt in any way popular

it's below star fox's popularity (sadly, because star fox sucks) and maybe even less famous than star tropics

earthbound has a huge japanese fanbase and obsessors all around the world, like me

hell, punchout is more popular than f-zero and look where little mac is. worse yet, look where mike jones isn't psyduck;shut up, dipshit
Unpopular? F-zero GX sold over 250,000 in both America and Europe,and sold 40,000 in it's first week in japan.And F-zero X  was the 49th best selling N64 title.All the console F-zero games enjoyed decent success, just not the portable titles. And lets not forget the anime, which familiarized more people with the F-zero world.I love how you completely ignore my point about Ness not being comparable to Captain Falcon in terms of importance.I'd say it's more popular then Earthbound overall.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Cameron on January 09, 2008, 02:29:12 PM
Unpopular? F-zero GX sold over 250,000 in both America and Europe,and sold 40,000 in it's first week in japan.And F-zero X  was the 49th best selling N64 title.All the console F-zero games enjoyed decent success, just not the portable titles. And lets not forget the anime, which familiarized more people with the F-zero world.I love how you completely ignore my point about Ness not being comparable to Captain Falcon in terms of importance.I'd say it's more popular then Earthbound overall.
N64 had like 50 video games dude.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

JGE

and in the blink of eye another shitty character ruins the game

the only thing that can save it now is Leon or Captain falcon

Go Up