September 20, 2024, 02:35:29 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

Quote from: Rydermongler on December 25, 2007, 12:50:23 AM
Yes, but final smash update fucking sucks.
Fuck the final smash. The music made up for it.

The artist formally known

Ever since Stafy I really don't care about the updates being shitty. Stafy in Brawl is just fucking awesome.

Wrench

OH GOD A FINAL SMASH WE ALREADY KNEW FOR CHRISTMAS

greg400

I like the new way to get trophies.

Also Rayquaza boss fights pics. befuddlement

KonohaShinobi

Wow, Adventure Mode looks fucking AWESOME. I never cared for trophies seeing as I didn't get a reward for collecting them.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 26, 2007, 03:23:20 AM
Wow, Adventure Mode looks fucking AWESOME. I never cared for trophies seeing as I didn't get a reward for collecting them.
The trophies themselves are rewards.

Wrench

I actually like this update. I did collect the trophies.

Geno

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 25, 2007, 11:05:21 PM
I like the new way to get trophies.

Also Rayquaza boss fights pics. befuddlement
Badass update
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Rydermongler on December 26, 2007, 08:01:46 AM
The trophies themselves are rewards.

Not really. They just tell me some shitty fact about some character that I already know about. Sure, looking up Peach and Zelda's dresses were fun for like a second but after that, what's the point?

Geno

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 26, 2007, 01:28:50 PM
Not really. They just tell me some shitty fact about some character that I already know about. Sure, looking up Peach and Zelda's dresses were fun for like a second but after that, what's the point?
They were just fun to collect.

Added to replay value
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

December 26, 2007, 02:16:35 PM #280 Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 10:35:38 PM by Rydermongler
Quote from: Return of the Hustler on December 26, 2007, 01:28:50 PM
Uh, they're still rewards meant to add replay value.

Trini

December 27, 2007, 05:11:23 AM #281 Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 08:08:10 AM by Trini
I don't like how we have to try to get trophies now. I liked the lottery. Oh well. :P
[CENTER][/center]

Wrench

Really liked this update. Much more creative than the simple lottery.

KonohaShinobi

I don't know about this collecting parts kind of item in my Smash Bros...

Wrench

All seven languages of Smash Bros. Dojo will take a year-end holiday break from posting following December 28. We plan to resume posts on January 7.

Have a happy new year.

myface;

Ended with so-so updatestoo.

Go Up