September 20, 2024, 02:41:48 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Smash Bros. Discussion Thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 21, 2007, 03:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

December 16, 2007, 11:45:05 PM #211 Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:52:50 PM by Kaz
Nice update. Co-op Events will be fun while they last, and it's nice to know that coin battles still exist I suppose. I like that target smash can also be played with two people this time around.

Quote from: MarioSonic44 on December 16, 2007, 11:33:51 PM
What was co-op in melee again... ? >_<

There wasn't any real co-op other than team matches in both of those games. I don't know what the fuck Reaper is talking about. It's not like team matches don't exist in this one too.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Kaz on December 16, 2007, 11:45:05 PM
Nice update. Co-op Events will be fun while they last, and it's nice to know that coin battles still exist I suppose. I like that target smash can also be played with two people this time around.

There wasn't any real co-op other than team matches in both of those games. I don't know what the fuck Reaper is talking about. It's not like team matches don't exist in this one too.
Co-op events. You remember events from the Melee? Now they're letting 2 people play them.

Co-op has been in the game since the first game. Co-op is the same thing as teams.

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on December 17, 2007, 12:09:02 AM
Co-op events. You remember events from the Melee? Now they're letting 2 people play them.

Co-op has been in the game since the first game. Co-op is the same thing as teams.

...I never mentioned anything about not understanding what Co-op events are.

Like I said, the only co-op before Brawl has been team battles. That's not the case anymore.

Quote from: Kaz on December 17, 2007, 12:23:25 AM
...I never mentioned anything about not understanding what Co-op events are.

Like I said, the only co-op before Brawl has been team battles. That's not the case anymore.
Oh, you misunderstood me, or something.

You made it seem like I said co-op battles don't exist anymore when you said:

Quote from: Kaz on December 16, 2007, 11:45:05 PM

Anyways I like co-op events though me and my friend will end up having to do them twice since we both would like them for each person's Wii and stuff.

Himu

Daddy

Quote from: bluaki on December 16, 2007, 11:13:59 PM
I just noticed, CP pseudo;

omg u liar that is so shooped

i mean look it says koopa and the only turtle i see is bowser =|

Kalahari Inkantation

I love Coin Battle. wub;
also co-op is gunna kik ass

Trini

Am I the only one that doesn't like coin battle?
[CENTER][/center]

Infel

I don't like Coin battle, and GODDAMNIT, THERE BETTER BE SOME ITEM CHANGING DEPTH. I want to be able to get shitloads of Trophies with all Metroids.

I'd say the update is pretty cool, bigger chance of a new Metroid playable character or boss.

Also Mother music

greg400

Metroid stage looks badass.

Didn't really care for the Mother music all that much though.

Kalahari Inkantation

The Metroid stage is cool, and, while I've never played Mother, the music was great. hooray a good update ^o^

KonohaShinobi

Fuck yeah, more Metroid stages! The Mother music was pretty cook too. Still waiting for a character update...seems to be the right set up for one this week.  befuddlement

Wrench

Today had some good updates. Stage looks awesome.

Go Up