What boyahgers do you really see yourself hanging out with in real life?

Started by RAWL, October 02, 2007, 07:10:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FAMY2

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 09, 2008, 08:10:53 PM
But most obstacles are.

Very few things are actually impossible, I agree, but a very large amount of things are improbable, at the end of the day that tends to hold up more often then not.

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: joeinc on June 09, 2008, 08:11:47 PM
http://www.datingdiversions.com/lonequiz1.html

i got 23
Loneliness Quotient: 11%

Your Personalized Assessment Report:
11 is quite a low LQ, suggesting your social life is about what you want it to be. You are definitely on the low-end of the spectrum. You are okay in your relations with your friends. This is good. Additionally, your family situation is not causing you any troubles. A positive family situation is definitely helpful. Furthermore, your current romantic situation is not a source of loneliness in your life. This is a bright spot for you. You definitely don't have any major insecurity issues holding you back, so your pursuit of elimating loneliness will not be held back by this potential pitfall.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: joeinc on June 09, 2008, 08:11:47 PM
http://www.datingdiversions.com/lonequiz1.html

i got 23
Loneliness Quotient: 74%

74 is a high score on the loneliness meter, suggesting that changes must be made to improve your situation. You must learn why you score highly and then what you can do to change it. One spot of weakness is your friend situation. Difficulties in this area are having an impact on your loneliness, and this is something that needs improvement. In addition, your family relations, or lack thereof, are another weak spot in terms of your loneliness. This is an area that can use improvement. Your romantic life also needs work. There is a lot of room for improvement there, and you really need to search for that girl of your dreams. In order to find true love and friendships you must learn to defeat your shyness and increase your interactions with people. It's a shame that you don't live in an area where you are surrounded by people similar to you, but certainly there are some out there. On a final note, there seem to be some insecurity issues that you need to work through. Improving self-esteem will aid you in lowering your LQ.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Garahe

HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

superclucky

Loneliness Quotient: 48%

48 is still a somewhat decent score, however there is definite room for improvement. We will examine the issues that could use work and see what can be done about them. You could help yourself by working on your relationships with friends. There is room for improvement in this area. Luckily in your case, your family situation is not causing you any troubles. A positive family situation is definitely helpful. An area for improvement is your love life, which is not in terrible shape, but can be improved. In order to find true love and friendships you must learn to defeat your shyness and increase your interactions with people. It's a shame that you don't live in an area where you are surrounded by people similar to you, but certainly there are some out there. On a final note, there seem to be some insecurity issues that you need to work through. Improving self-esteem will aid you in lowering your LQ.
kewns are smelly

YPrrrr

34 is a rather low LQ, meaning your social relations are rather on track. There is some room for improvement, but overall you are doing well. You are okay in your relations with your friends. This is good. Additionally, your family situation is not causing you any troubles. A positive family situation is definitely helpful. Things look much more bleak in your romantic life. Making improvements here by finding a good girl can drastically cut your level of loneliness. Thankfully you do not have a problem with shyness, so pursuing romantic leads will not be as difficult for you. You definitely don't have any major insecurity issues holding you back, so your pursuit of elimating loneliness will not be held back by this potential pitfall.

I got my favorite number

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Meyer Lansky

Wow, y'all are some lonely bastards. No wonder you want to meet each other so bad. :|

Wrench

Loneliness Quotient: 8%

Your LQ of 8 is incredibly low, meaning your level of loneliness is practically non-existent. This is great news for you. You could help yourself by working on your relationships with friends. There is room for improvement in this area. Luckily in your case, your family situation is not causing you any troubles. A positive family situation is definitely helpful. Furthermore, your current romantic situation is not a source of loneliness in your life. This is a bright spot for you. And because you are not shy, you can compliment your romantic relationship by pursuing stronger friendships. You definitely don't have any major insecurity issues holding you back, so your pursuit of elimating loneliness will not be held back by this potential pitfall.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Fredo on June 09, 2008, 08:22:13 PM
Wow, y'all are some lonely bastards. No wonder you want to meet each other so bad. :|
I'm not that lonely... I have a bunch of friends, it's mainly the lack of a girlfriend hurting me

Go Up