What boyahgers do you really see yourself hanging out with in real life?

Started by RAWL, October 02, 2007, 07:10:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno290 on June 09, 2008, 07:44:43 PM
It's ok Sam hates everyone
Even though she has the longest list of people she'd hang out with

Himu

oh and i'd hang out with cam and ypr and ProtectedMember32 too

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on June 09, 2008, 07:46:13 PM
Even though she has the longest list of people she'd hang out with
It's ok geno's in an idiot.

though technically I have the longest since I only excluded one person

KonohaShinobi

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sergeant Cameron. on June 09, 2008, 07:47:39 PM
It's ok geno's in an idiot.

though technically I have the longest since I only excluded one person
You excluded me

Meyer Lansky

Geno

Honestly I don't want to hang out with anyone here except maybe Cam because he's badass when he's not on Boyah.

[hedy]Zidone

Geno

YPrrrr

Socks

Geno

Go Up