October 05, 2024, 03:51:29 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Holy shit guys...

Started by Geno, September 27, 2007, 07:47:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

I just came back from school... I was driving and when I go into range of the school I saw about 20 police cars along the road and I was like "What the hell?" So I went into the school parking lot and this teacher came out telling me "Get inside now, the school is in Lockdown"

So I started to get out of my car but then I saw the thing that made me go home... I saw 3 police men running around the corner with shotguns...

I'm am so fucking scared right now.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

FAMY2

Isn't there a way to find out what is going on?    gonk;

Daddy

I just tried searching on KATU (according to Google, it's a Oregon news network or something).  I see nothing.

V

Quote from: JMV290 on September 27, 2007, 09:10:22 AM
I just tried searching on KATU (according to Google, it's a Oregon news network or something).  I see nothing.

um this just happened it won't be up that fast, smart guy. :|

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Perhaps you could go back and ask those police men with the shotgun?

NOA_Haunted

Selkie

I find it strange, that if there is some sort of shooting rampage going on in the school or something like that, a teacher would tell you to go into the school, instead of just leaving...

Wrench

Wow. That's crazy. Give details when they're revealed.

My school had a lockdown for 40 minutes last year because of some drugs being found.

NOA_Haunted

I have never had a lock down. Accept in middle school they locked the front door because some guy was outside.

YPrrrr

Quote from: SELKIE on September 27, 2007, 12:24:48 PM
I find it strange, that if there is some sort of shooting rampage going on in the school or something like that, a teacher would tell you to go into the school, instead of just leaving...

Duck and cover ;)

Kalahari Inkantation

NOA_Haunted

guff

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up