September 24, 2024, 04:23:31 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's the deal with Red Steel?

Started by JGE, September 13, 2007, 06:46:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

September 13, 2007, 06:46:58 PM Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 09:01:10 AM by Bassir C.
Almost everybody I know says that Red Steel sucks. I never played it before, but it doesn't look that bad.

One Man Freak Show

I like it. I don't see why everyone says it's so terrible.

BSS

I liked it. It wasn't amazing, and every now and then I did get a bit frustrated, but it was pretty fun.
tbtf

Tomboh

It's underrated. It's OKAY, but no that great.

Most people say it's shit.

The artist formally known

It's just a crappy FPS in the first place, very generic.

Thats not the bad part, the bad part is that you HAVE to sword fight, which isn't too bad but the controls for sword fights are like block and attack, no matter how you swing it, there is only like one way you can swing it in the game. And the controls are god-awful. Don't ask why, you have to play it to understand.

Feynman

It was an OK game overall. The reason many said it sucked was because of their really high expectations for it, which I can say quite honestly it did not meet. The game's storyline sucks, so the gameplay's the only thing urging you to play more of it.

It's basically a stretched demo of the Wii's controls. Not worth a buy, I suggest renting it.

mariofreak

The sword fighting ruined it. And some of the missions were just stupid, as were the AI. The game was fun though..

Go Up