September 24, 2024, 04:25:24 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OH SHIT

Started by Geno, September 11, 2007, 02:38:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

September 11, 2007, 02:38:42 PM Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 02:42:56 PM by Geno.
I'm getting addicted to Toontown Online  burned;

It's so gay but the gameplay fucking owns.

I have yet another thing to hide from my friends.   psyduck;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on September 11, 2007, 02:43:18 PM
As if a bleeding dick wan't enough.  burned;
I share that with everyone.  wub;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on September 11, 2007, 02:45:04 PM
I dare you to say that when you get a bj .  navi;
been there done that.

Geno

ZGDK

How much does it cost monthly? I've always wanted to try it out.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Geno. on September 11, 2007, 02:52:09 PM
She?
i think i just died a little on the inside yes;

Also, so have I, but i'm a cheap bastard china;

Zack777

I'll just stick to Counter Strike Source  pseudo;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Commander Booty Call, AKA Zack777 on September 14, 2007, 10:19:36 AM
I'll just stick to Counter Strike Source  pseudo;
I'll just stick to Call of Duty 2.

Or Call of Duty 4 in November. wub;

Feynman

I remember trying to play that with dial-up years back.

Go Up