THREAD FOR DISCUSSING STUFF POSTED ON THE HOMEPAGE/SUGGESTIONS FOR HOMEPAGE

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 01, 2007, 08:12:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Feynman

Expect an A-to-Z iPhone review within the next two weeks... unless I get lazy, that is.

guff

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 09, 2007, 09:44:33 AM
Expect an A-to-Z iPhone review within the next two weeks... unless I get lazy, that is.
or you could've not told us at all, in which case we wouldn't be disappointed if you did indeed fail in your attempt to conquer your lethargy, or, if you did manage to pull through and cast the accursed ring back into the metaphorical mount doom we would be delightfully surprised by the sight of a magnificent iphone review resting on our doorstep

Just saying.

Wrench

Look for me to do a Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition and Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters review hopefully before the end of the month. I need to finish them first.  caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

http://www.valentrinne.com/lawlz/reviews/scurge.php

Quick review, nothing special.

I've put up about twice as much content as anyone else, possibly more.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 10, 2007, 12:54:50 PM
or you could've not told us at all, in which case we wouldn't be disappointed if you did indeed fail in your attempt to conquer your lethargy, or, if you did manage to pull through and cast the accursed ring back into the metaphorical mount doom we would be delightfully surprised by the sight of a magnificent iphone review resting on our doorstep

Just saying.

Yeah, fuck that idea. I'm too busy and lazy.

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Reverse Psychology

how about a weekly column by me in which the content is what shows up on the screen after bashing my face on the keyboard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Display Name on September 13, 2007, 04:31:44 PM
how about a weekly column by me in which the content is what shows up on the screen after bashing my face on the keyboard
OR YOU COULD DISFIGURE YOURSELF IN SOME MANNER ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND SEND PICTURES.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Wrench

Add my review please. It's my first review, so cut me some slack if it sucks.
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Nintendo Wii

I picked up this game at a local Gamestop on September 1st and find it hard to put down. Not only is it a great story, but it really sends shivers down your spine sometimes. The voices are great so major props to all those people.

Gameplay 9/10: This game is great. With the Wii, it makes shooting those not-zombies even more fun. It is also pretty challenging as you get more into the game. Once you beat the game, you also get some cool sub-stories.

Graphics 8/10: While these graphics were more like really good Gamecube graphics, they still didn't let me down. In Resident Evil, all you really need is the beautiful blood and gore to be satisfied.

Sound 10/10: The voices are great and the surroundings create a chilling twist to the game. Once you reach the church, the voices of the enemies are even freakier. Definitely one of the shining points.

Controls 9.5/10: When you play the Wii Edition, you have precise aiming and increased enemies. The aiming is incredibly useful with the added enemies to the game. Swinging the Wiimote also unleashes the knife which is pretty cool since it feels like your actually slicing them up. Using motion and quick reactions with buttons to dodge makes them better also.

Replay Value 8/10: Resident Evil doesn't always have the most replay value, but I can see myself playing this several times before bigger and better titles unleash for the Wii. Even then, this game will always be great when you're bored and have nothing to do.

Overall 9.5/10: This is a must own for the Wii in my opinion. This game will get you hooked and make it hard to stop playing. Resident Evil 4 is not for the gamers who are weak minded. You have the best feeling when you're playing RE4 and knowing you are scared half to death. Seriously, if you own a Wii, go pick this up now.

mariofreak

Daddy

Go Up