THREAD FOR DISCUSSING STUFF POSTED ON THE HOMEPAGE/SUGGESTIONS FOR HOMEPAGE

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 01, 2007, 08:12:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

Quote from: Lawlz on September 01, 2007, 08:38:19 PM
We could divide it up by users, assuming each has more than 2 articles.

Someone reading the site doesn't care who writes the content, so it'll probably be divided by subject.

V

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 01, 2007, 08:50:15 PM
Someone reading the site doesn't care who writes the content, so it'll probably be divided by subject.

But it'll be nice to see our member's names under the articles that they write. It'll make us feel special.  powerofone;

Possibly give lurkers and incentive to register.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 01, 2007, 08:50:15 PM
Well, each of us have our own writing styles and cover our own topics. If someone wants a humorous review on a shitty game, they'll probably want something by me. If they want to hear about a recent album or an old classic they missed out on, they'll want something by your or Kaz. psyduck;

Really, I find it more organized. I'll have my own directory, and if I decide to cover something more than just game reviews, I'll add my own subdirectory for that. Hell, we could even have sections for both members and topics. It wouldn't be that hard.
Quote from: Spartan on September 01, 2007, 08:44:20 PM
Cool, so I guess I will attempt some fashion of a modern game review.

I'm up for any suggestions, just so long as it's for the Wii,PSP, and DS.

Also, just to be safe, can I get someone else to put it up on the homepage just so that I don't fuck up anything?
Of course, only Admins will post articles.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snorkel

Yeah, you're write. We'll just list content by author and by category, it's easy.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 01, 2007, 10:49:59 PM
Yeah, you're write. We'll just list content by author and by category, it's easy.
WAS THAT SARCASTIC OR NOT? caterpie;

Samus Aran

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 01, 2007, 10:49:59 PM

THE CLEVERNESS MADE ME SHIT MY PANTS

ncba93ivyase

okie, put up LinkJGE's review of Super Paper Mario, but it's not on the homepage yet. Snorkel, do you think we could have boxes for four articles instead of just two?

ncba93ivyase

Andrew1911

Placebo Headwound

Andrew1911

Daddy

Quote from: Andrew1911 on September 02, 2007, 10:08:42 PM
i do and you fuckballs never put them in :|
Because you write them for Outsider first and just change names. poppy;

Go Up