Go Down

ncba93ivyase

My little page that I'll probably start putting some work into:

http://valentrinne.com/lawlz

Spartan/LinkJGE's page:

http://valentrinne.com/spartan

JMV's page:

http://valentrinne.com/jmv290

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Remove one of the reviews from the front page, it goes.

*review*

*parrot*

*longer version of the review*

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on September 01, 2007, 08:14:40 PM
Remove one of the reviews from the front page, it goes.

*review*

*parrot*

*longer version of the review*
Snorkel said he was messing with this... because I don't think I did that. myface;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Can I do reviews for more modern games and put them up on the front page?

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on September 01, 2007, 08:16:05 PM
Snorkel said he was messing with this... because I don't think I did that. myface;
Also, see if you can move the forums link back to the top.  gonk;

There are a few ablums coming out on 9/11: 50 Cent's Curtis, Kanye West's Graduation, Necro's Death Rap, and Ill Bill's The Hour of Reprisal.  I'll try to review the latter 3.  If I feel like listening to 50's album I'll review that too. But I'm more likely to review the other 3.

ncba93ivyase

OH GOD, SNORKEL IS DOING A DUAL COLUMN THING. myface;

Quote from: JMV290 on September 01, 2007, 08:19:21 PM
Also, see if you can move the forums link back to the top.  gonk;

There are a few ablums coming out on 9/11: 50 Cent's Curtis, Kanye West's Graduation, Necro's Death Rap, and Ill Bill's The Hour of Reprisal.  I'll try to review the latter 3.  If I feel like listening to 50's album I'll review that too. But I'm more likely to review the other 3.
cool

Samus Aran

Cool. I'll start doing some album reviews, particularly of classic albums that are overrated.

ncba93ivyase

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on September 01, 2007, 08:23:59 PM
SO HOW WAS THE REVIEW, GUYS? myface;

It was pretty good, though you could have done two things.

1.) Not waste so much space with the sarcastic humor and get a little more in depth with the game itself.

Or

2.) Make it longer to fit a lot of information.

Anyway, answer my question.

Placebo Headwound

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Spartan on September 01, 2007, 08:27:52 PM
It was pretty good, though you could have done two things.

1.) Not waste so much space with the sarcastic humor and get a little more in depth with the game itself.

Or

2.) Make it longer to fit a lot of information.

Anyway, answer my question.
This was just a test to see how you guys respond. I'll try finding a game I have more shit with and I'll make it much longer next time, and give more reasons as to why it sucks.

Maybe, if you can do a good job.

JGE

Quote from: Thief888 on September 01, 2007, 08:31:44 PM
No.

Such a indepth, and backed up reason on why. I'm convinced.

Anyway, I already talked to Lawlz about this matter, I'm just waiting for a answer.

Quote from: Lawlz on September 01, 2007, 08:32:44 PM
Maybe, if you can do a good job.

I can actually do a good job, just don't expect them to be very frequent reviews. Things like these take time.

Anyway, what would you  prefer, video or written?

Snorkel

Yeah, feel free to start writing content now. Don't feel limited to reviews of things... write about anything you want, as long as the finished product has a point and is well written. When we get enough stuff together I'll devise some sort of Table of Contents page (how clever).

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 01, 2007, 08:37:41 PM
Yeah, feel free to start writing content now. Don't feel limited to reviews of things... write about anything you want, as long as the finished product has a point and is well written. When we get enough stuff together I'll devise some sort of Table of Contents page (how clever).
We could divide it up by users, assuming each has more than 2 articles.

JGE

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 01, 2007, 08:37:41 PM

Cool, so I guess I will attempt some fashion of a modern game review.

I'm up for any suggestions, just so long as it's for the Wii,PSP, and DS.

Also, just to be safe, can I get someone else to put it up on the homepage just so that I don't fuck up anything?

Go Up