September 27, 2024, 12:31:18 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cool ways to die

Started by Samus Aran, August 21, 2007, 01:10:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

POST THE COOLEST WAY TO DIE YOU CAN THINK OF

Examples:

• Ripping out your intestines and hanging yourself with them.

• Throwing yourself into a swarm of hungry sharks and punching their lights out with your bare fists until they finally take you down.

MOAR

prettygirl

Kalahari Inkantation

Hugeass drill right through the stomache. caterpie;
And one of those cliche laser things that would slice you right down the middle if the good guys didn't alway get away from them. argh;

Tomboh

2006: Ohtaj Humbat ohli Makhmudov a 45 year old Azerbaijani man lowered himself by a rope into a lion enclosure at the Kyiv zoo and shouted to horrified zoo visitors, "Because God loves me, the lions will not harm me!" Moments later a lioness pounced on him, severing his carotid artery, killing him instantly

Not cool, but funny.

Samus Aran

Quote from: prettygirl on August 21, 2007, 01:11:16 AM
...you need help  gonk;

Part of being manly is fantasizing about the coolest way to kill yourself before you become old, weak, and pathetic.  powerofone;

prettygirl

Quote from: Kaz on August 21, 2007, 01:12:28 AM
Part of being manly is fantasizing about the coolest way to kill yourself before you become old, weak, and pathetic.  powerofone;

emphasis on pathetic, please.

Tomboh

From fatigue after 50 hours of Starcraft.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 21, 2007, 01:12:01 AM
2006: Ohtaj Humbat ohli Makhmudov a 45 year old Azerbaijani man lowered himself by a rope into a lion enclosure at the Kyiv zoo and shouted to horrified zoo visitors, "Because God loves me, the lions will not harm me!" Moments later a lioness pounced on him, severing his carotid artery, killing him instantly

Not cool, but funny.

lmao

Killing him instantly. Fucking salt in the wound. He didn't even get the chance to say "oh shit I was wrong" while still alive.  china;

V

Quote from: Kaz on August 21, 2007, 01:10:26 AM
POST THE COOLEST WAY TO DIE YOU CAN THINK OF

Examples:

• Ripping out your intestines and hanging yourself with them.

• Throwing yourself into a swarm of hungry sharks and punching their lights out with your bare fists until they finally take you down.

MOAR

i lol'd.

Running into a police station guns a blazing? I'm not good with these things...

Wrestle a bear butt naked to the death.  caterpie;

Samus Aran

Fight a giant squid underwater with nothing but a knife. You're screwed, but you're badass for trying. caterpie;

Also you have to have a mullet or at least plain long hair, and you have to be naked. Otherwise it's not cool.

Kalahari Inkantation

Fucking a girl (or Title olol), and getting such an incredible orgasm that the bottom half of your body blows off. powerofone;

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on August 21, 2007, 01:18:16 AM
- Attaching a bomb to yourself and then jumping out of a plane while flying over a school or park, setting the bomb off a few hundred feet before you hit the ground so your remains rain on the children below

OH MY FUCKING GOD YES

I LOL'D SO HARD

Tomboh

- you and a friend (or enemy) jump off a building at the same time and then battle each other all the way down
"I'm going to kill you!!!! argh; argh; argh;...o wait" *splat*

V

You stole mine argh;

- shoving your fingers all the way up your nose and pulling parts of your brain out until you die
- Attaching a bomb to yourself and then jumping out of a plane while flying over a school or park, setting the bomb off a few hundred feet before you hit the ground so your remains rain on the children below
- you and a friend (or enemy) jump off a building at the same time and then battle each other all the way down

best one yet. thumbup;

Kalahari Inkantation

You stole mine argh;

- shoving your fingers all the way up your nose and pulling parts of your brain out until you die

What would happen if, after pulling one piece out, you make yourself retarded and forget what you were doing, and, in the end, don't die? powerofone;

Go Up