September 28, 2024, 10:17:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: Date Roleplay

Started by C.Mongler, August 09, 2007, 12:00:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Okay this is me an Reaper's date roleplay at the local olive garden. so no one fuckin psot except me n repaer k? o n someone can be the waiter, that person can post too.

Okay i m at the olive garden waiting 4 reaper to get there  wub;

The artist formally known

I meat you there but I am not wearing any clothes

Geno

*Randomly comes and throws everything off the table then leaves*
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

What a suprise neither am i

"hey what the fuck is that one guy doing to that table"

we wait 4 our waitur

Quote from: Geno. on August 09, 2007, 12:01:50 AM
Nothing was on the table srs

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Geno. on August 09, 2007, 12:01:50 AM
-gets his dinner interrupted by the noise-
Uhh excuse me sir wtf?

Samus Aran

*is Blaziken's dinner date*

EXCUSE ME I'M TRYING TO EAT HERE

HONEY GO RUFF 'IM UP

Geno

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on August 09, 2007, 12:02:50 AM
-gets his dinner interrupted by the noise-
Uhh excuse me sir wtf?
I is sorry. I gotz gumz on my shoe :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

I am also the waiter and ask what you want to drink

I respond to myself "I'd like a screwdriver, don't go easy on the vodka and she'd like a water"

I reply "Okay sir, and by the way, thats a huge penis"

"Thanks" I say with a blush

Geno

Quote from: reefer on August 09, 2007, 12:04:03 AM
I am also the waiter and ask what you want to drink

I respond to myself "I'd like a screwdriver, don't go easy on the vodka and she'd like a water"

I reply "Okay sir, and by the way, thats a huge penis"

"Thanks" I say with a blush
I go in the kitchen and start fucking the waiter over the sink.

C.Mongler

i stare at reaper's oversized clit with a passion. i would love to rape reaper's sweet vagina, but his enormous clit might get in the way so i think i'd just do her up the butt instead

"so do you like socks?"

"oh also I'd like some blended apricots in a glass"

I notice that C Mongler the 2nd is talking to himself since the waiter is already in the kitchen having sex with Geno. I ignore her and start giving her a foot job

Geno

*Walks out of the kitchen back to the tables naked with a spoon in my ass*

C.Mongler

I notice how I often change genders in ones thoughts.

"well does anyone like socks here?"

Geno

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 09, 2007, 12:09:53 AM
I notice how I often change genders in ones thoughts.

"well does anyone like socks here?"
*Licks the sock*

*The Sock cums*

Go Up