September 28, 2024, 08:29:08 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: Date Roleplay

Started by C.Mongler, August 09, 2007, 12:00:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

"No, I prefer towels" I smile, digging my foot deeper into your vagoo

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Geno. on August 09, 2007, 12:10:36 AM
*Licks the sock*

*The Sock cums*
-kicks your ass through the window- GTFO

C.Mongler

I am disgruntled as I do not have a vagoo. I notice a sexy man eating out of my asshole.

"I'll have the crab linguine"

JGE

I crash a warthog into the wall

a army of spartans jump out and begin humping everything in sight.

Geno

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on August 09, 2007, 12:11:40 AM
-kicks your ass through the window- GTFO
*Starts walking to the local strip club to play Pac-man*
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

I wonder what my foot is digging into and realize it is your butthole, and realize that I am the sexy guy eating out of your asshole with my foot. My erection grows bigger.

I come back to the table with the drinks and ask what you'd like to eat.

Samus Aran

*eats my spaghetti in complete peace and harmony, undisturbed by the action elsewhere in the restaurant*

Hyper

*is an extra disguised as stan lee*

Geno

*Game Over*

*Walks back to the Olive garden to see everyone fucking the tables*
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Blaze-Senpai

-sits back down and notices his plate is gone- Damn.

Geno

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on August 09, 2007, 12:15:26 AM
-sits back down and notices his plate is gone- Damn.
*Becomes a obsessive plate stealer*

*steals reapers plate while he's busy getting fucked up the ass*

I wonder how he got my plate since I don't even have one yet.

C.Mongler

"crab linguine"

"also, could we get some breadsticks"

Geno

Quote from: reefer on August 09, 2007, 12:18:17 AM
I wonder how he got my plate since I don't even have one yet.
It came out of your ass.

Samus Aran

*finishes my spaghetti*

WAITER

MORE FUCKING SPAGHETTI YOU DIRTY FUCKING CUNT

Go Up