June 30, 2024, 07:56:01 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Reasons why HyperCafe sucks.

Started by Daddy, August 03, 2007, 01:18:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

QuoteSorry JMV290, you are banned from using this forum!
You are far too annoying.

y

Commander Fuckass

August 03, 2007, 05:42:03 PM #61 Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 05:53:50 PM by The Dark Knight
lol, I said bidoof sucks and I got banned  navi;
QuoteSorry bot, you are banned from using this forum!
I refuse to deal with you RAIDERS anymore.

QuoteSorry The Dark Knight, you are banned from using this forum!
RAIDER! >;(

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Banned again.

QuoteSorry Kaz, you are banned from using this forum!
RAIDER

...I'm not raiding. At all.

The artist formally known

Quote from: steal on August 03, 2007, 01:53:28 PM

All I said was "this forum pretty much sucks". spam;
THAT THEME LOOKS FAMILAR

Feynman

SET YOUR BROWSERS ON AUTOREFRESH AND SPAM UP THEIR ERROR LOGS. THEN, WHEN THEY'LL BE POSTING THEY'LL BE BOOTED OFF OF 1&1 LIKE OUTSIDER FOR HAVING TO PROCESS THAT LARGE DATABASE LIKE OUTSIDER.

Quote from: reefer on August 03, 2007, 07:12:39 PM
THAT THEME LOOKS FAMILAR

Felt's site uses it too. Needless to say, we're becoming the forum people like to rip-off.

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 03, 2007, 07:12:53 PM
SET YOUR BROWSERS ON AUTOREFRESH AND SPAM UP THEIR ERROR LOGS. THEN, WHEN THEY'LL BE POSTING THEY'LL BE BOOTED OFF OF 1&1 LIKE OUTSIDER FOR HAVING TO PROCESS THAT LARGE DATABASE LIKE OUTSIDER.
Okay, how do I get safari to autorefresh?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 03, 2007, 07:12:53 PM

Felt's site uses it too. Needless to say, we're becoming the forum people like to rip-off.
hao du i dew dat

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Okay, I set opera to reload every 5 seconds.

Feynman

August 03, 2007, 07:20:58 PM #68 Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 07:24:21 PM by Bassir C.
I don't know about you guys, but I got this. I'm having a Hyper Cafe tab reload every second right now. spam;

It only logs errors, though. So, if you're not banned try reloading it on this

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 03, 2007, 07:20:58 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I got this. I'm having a Hyper Cafe tab reload every second right now. spam;

I know how to do it in firefox, I just didn't want to lag firefox up by having the tab open reloading.

Daddy

If I turn off caching will it have to download the images from the server every time it reloads?

Feynman

Quote from: JMV290 on August 03, 2007, 07:23:09 PM
I know how to do it in firefox, I just didn't want to lag firefox up by having the tab open reloading.

It's not a very noticeable lag for me. Just keep it the constant-reloading page in a different window and you wont even know it's doing it. If you notice a lag, use Safari or Opera while it's doing it.

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 03, 2007, 07:26:49 PM
It's not a very noticeable lag for me. Just keep it the constant-reloading page in a different window and you wont even know it's doing it. If you notice a lag, use Safari or Opera while it's doing it.
I'm doing it in opera.

Samus Aran

I have Firefox refreshing every 5 seconds, but I don't know how to do it in Opera.

Feynman

Quote from: Kaz on August 03, 2007, 07:28:35 PM
I have Firefox refreshing every 5 seconds, but I don't know how to do it in Opera.

If you're using the extension I linked to, click custom and chose every second. powerofone;

Right now, I'm keeping a Firefox window refreshing in a different workspace every second.

Go Up