June 27, 2024, 10:24:45 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Reasons why HyperCafe sucks.

Started by Daddy, August 03, 2007, 01:18:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on August 03, 2007, 07:28:35 PM
I have Firefox refreshing every 5 seconds, but I don't know how to do it in Opera.
Right click the page you're on and select "reload every" and pick 5 seconds

Daddy

I can't remember if it's NFreak or Ununquadium but one of them has a script where it opens a window with 3 or 9 frames of NSider reloading them every 5 seconds(it's for page views)

If you can get it from them I'm sure it can be modified to rape hypercafe.

Wrench

I joined as Zero. Tell me when you bitches get un-banned or are attacking again.

Daddy

What the fuck? They delete everything in the serious discussion board.

I asked about religion, homosexuality, politics, and aids and they all were deleted.

Wrench

Quote from: JMV290 on August 03, 2007, 07:41:44 PM
What the fuck? They delete everything in the serious discussion board.

I asked about religion, homosexuality, politics, and aids and they all were deleted.

They pissed me off in 10 minutes. Lack of intelligence.

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV290 on August 03, 2007, 07:58:07 PM
^______________^

I'm lastrow.

dude you are a really good drawer ^_^

Daddy

QuoteI'm JMV290.

Why the hell was I banned?  The only rule I broke was when I said SH**, and that was to provide an example.

Why in God's name were my posts deleted from serious discusion?  I believe that Religion, Politics, Epidemics, and Homosexuality are must more serious issues than "Straight Edge".   

We never raided you guys as your retard of a mod, FunPika4 seems to believe.  We joined your forum, explain how that is against the rules.  So what if we have the potential to raid?  That's like arresting some one because they have the potential to murder. Hell, even NSider waits until you actually break a rule before banning you. They don't ban alts until they have PROOF it's an alt, and not a suspicion. If we banned the members of Outsider just because we thought they'd all spam it up then I wouldn't be at Boyah, neither would many of our other members.   The administration sucks here.

I demand that you unban my account.

Also, my spam was only in retaliation for the constant spam that GCF posted on Boyah.

winrar

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on August 03, 2007, 08:05:15 PM
winrar

You forgot to request that everyone else that was banned for no reason to be unbanned.

Daddy

Okay, I'll get you guys unbanned now.  I'm talking to GCF and This was our conversation

Quote from: GCF on August 03, 2007, 08:25:09 PM
Quote from: JMV290 on August 03, 2007, 08:23:05 PM
Quote from: GCF on August 03, 2007, 08:19:57 PM
Some people should be banned, but FunPika is banning people for no reason.  :|
Tell him to stop. He also banned a few Outsiders for no reason.

The size of Outsider and Boyah both dwarf HyperCafe  by far.  Annoying both sites isn't the best idea.  He had trouble dealing with 10 members, I doubt anyone could handle over 500.

I don't want him banning people unless they need to be banned.

Feynman

I've had the auto refresh on for about an hour now. I generated over 3,600 errors. spam;

Daddy

lol, I just noticed I have the same ID number as NightwaveX

LCK

hey get me unbanned so i can spam

Daddy

FMG is reading the forum and telling them everything.

LCK

I take back everything I said about FMG being cool.
go 2 hell

Go Up