ide converter works: nsider early boyah content & 2000s content (56K WARNING)

Started by 6M69I69B9, April 21, 2020, 07:24:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Karel

does he still talk like that tho

god my life would be so much better if he does

Karel

I think photobucket had a size limitation and would auto-resize when you uploaded something larger than those parameters. Pretty sure I uploaded those comics forgetting that was a thing and would resort to Imageshack after figuring it out

sry slop

AAAAAAAA

Travis

Karel

6M69I69B9

man i just played that through my ghettoblaster so loud, was not expecting that

also holy hell thanks for all the content, how did you get pics of the admins btw?
also didn't bronson join outsider if im not mistaken?
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

i still have some old powerspike stuff somewhere...some long-gone emotes, that old gif of jmv playing guitar and houdini eating a donut...the jmv/kaz caramelldansen

but i can't seem to find them so...idk lol

that's all i have anymore though, i'm pretty sure all my old nsider screenshots are gone

Karel

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on April 22, 2020, 02:31:05 PMman i just played that through my ghettoblaster so loud, was not expecting that

also holy hell thanks for all the content, how did you get pics of the admins btw?
also didn't bronson join outsider if im not mistaken?

Sorry, I knew that was a thing. I did that to myself last week, too

Admins had pictures of themselves available during Camp Hyrule. That's how I got Taylor. Someone made that .gif of Andy but I forget who

I think all the mods of nsider did at one point or another, either secretly or obviously. Pretty sure One-Of-Three said as much, even though he was the only one who outed himself

Hiro

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Karel on April 21, 2020, 10:58:14 PMthese two guys were the o.g. shitposter extraordinaires, they had a pretty cool message board of their own

hell yeah brother ronald_mcdonald was my #1 homie for a long time. i was postin on all those dang forums they made from like 2004-2007

then one day he just never signed back into aim. you know how it goes...

Go Up