March 28, 2024, 11:30:23 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

mobage

Started by 6M69I69B9, August 22, 2017, 02:34:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

what games do you play on mobile

I play hearthstone, fire emblem heroes, and shadowverse (casually)

sometimes I feel like after getting legend in hs, my motivation to climb the ladder has diminished since i hit the highest rank, though idk i still play it.  blizzard is shit though, honestly- the FASTEST theyve EVER balanced a card, took three months.  really hate how slow they are with quality of life changes too, excluding any balancing. but they've been adding in a few quirks.  but still

im actually addicted to fire emblem heroes.  i have all my favorite characters with optimal stats (units have iv's in this game, and jesus christ am i lucky to have two teams of favorites to have optimal/near stats).  i have 20+ 5* chars, about a fourth i got up to with feathers. 

and then shadowverse- which is a much more generous game than hs, similar game, just a few different mechanics.  less rng bs, which i like.  but it seems a bit expensive to make a deck, jesus.  having three of a legendary = hell.  i just started not too log ago though.  lol they give you like 43 packs right out the gate- 10 for each expansion
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

I mostly just play Pokemon roms. Playing HGSS atm.

TBS games are fine too I play through advance wars every once in a while. Golden Sun is fun.

I tries playing hearthstone once upon a time but it just feels terribad that to do well you have to have good cards and unless you want to grind and lose a lot you pretty much need to spend money

C.Mongler

like on my actual mobile phone? none on a regular basis. i liked the infinity blade series but i played them to exhaustion. i also enjoyed the painfully short monument valley; need to pick up the second one one of these days.

other than that i just play my handhelds when i want to game lol

Kalahari Inkantation

of the only good mobile games ever:

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 23, 2017, 07:14:11 AM
infinity blade

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 23, 2017, 07:14:11 AMmonument valley

one is ios-exclusive, the other is about 2.5 hours long

everything else is exploitative slop or the equivalent of a 2004-era flash game

YPrrrr

I keep thinking this thread is about mobas being garbage

Kalahari Inkantation

well, that's true too

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPargh on August 23, 2017, 08:25:34 AM
I keep thinking this thread is about mobas being garbage

that is also why i originally clicked on it lol

bluaki

Basically just Love Live, but even that I don't play all that much. I don't even get the login bonus most days and I don't participate in many events

I played Fire Emblem Heroes for a couple weeks when it first came out then stopped. I played Fate GO for a couple days when it first came out then stopped. I considered trying the new Madoka gacha game that just released yesterday but didn't bother after I noticed Google Play says it's not compatible with my device even when I used a Japanese IP.

tbh gacha games seem way too demanding and harsh to me, so I can't get into them all that much

As for other games, the new Layton game is pretty nice. It's basically just like a all the DS Layton games and it released on mobile before 3DS. There was also a mobile-only "Layton" spinoff game a while ago that I liked (Mystery Room) that's basically murder mystery similar to Ace Attorney's investigation parts. The Android Ace Attorney ports are good but you can play all of them on 3DS too. I liked Monument Valley.

I tend to prefer games I can just play and actually finish.

strongbad

I spent a year playing and eventually beating nethack on my Android. Haven't got sucked into another game via my phone since. Nethack was quite the ride, though.

Hiro

i play fe heroes daily and that's about it for mobile games for me
i've never spent money on it though and i only have one fully leveled team, almost have a second one
it's mostly waifu collector for me

Go Up