December 14, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

1,533,959 Posts in 46,023 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


knowingly terrible dietary choices you regularly make

Started by Magyarorszag, August 07, 2017, 07:51:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Magyarorszag


Magyarorszag


YPrrrr

At least fruit juice has vitamins despite being yeah full of sugar

I used to eat fast food almost every day because it was cheap but still tasted okay :(

YPrrrr

I will buy a loaf of baguette and eat the whole thing by myself in one day

Drink 3+ IPAs in a sitting and they're about 200+ calories each  >_<'

I never drink enough water/hydrating liquids RIP kidneys

Magyarorszag

Quote from: YPargh on August 07, 2017, 08:26:46 AM
I never drink enough water/hydrating liquids RIP kidneys


i have been making a concentrated effort to change this lately

i've come to realize i've been underhydrated basically my entire life

now my face is no longer oily or dry unless i'm dehydrated happydood;

Female Presenting Nipples

things i put on my finger which i then lick:


  • ketchup

  • mayonnaise

  • various other mayonnaise-like dressings

  • mustard

  • hot sauce

  • peanut butter

  • nutella

  • jam

  • caramel

  • yogurt

  • hummus

  • egg salad

  • chicken salad

  • cheez whiz


Magyarorszag

Quote from: YPargh on August 07, 2017, 08:26:46 AM
I will buy a loaf of baguette and eat the whole thing by myself in one day


Just... dry? befuddlement

Female Presenting Nipples

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 08:34:44 AM
things i put on my finger which i then lick:


  • ketchup

  • mayonnaise

  • various other mayonnaise-like dressings

  • mustard

  • hot sauce

  • peanut butter

  • nutella

  • jam

  • caramel

  • yogurt

  • hummus

  • egg salad

  • chicken salad

  • cheez whiz




i live alone btw
i'm not sure i would do this in the company of someone girl;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 07, 2017, 08:35:02 AM
Quote from: YPargh on August 07, 2017, 08:26:46 AM
I will buy a loaf of baguette and eat the whole thing by myself in one day


Just... dry? befuddlement
Yep.

Or I will make sandwiches out of it for lunch and dinner but especially when I was younger I would just chow down on the bread by itself - No butter, olive oil, or cheese just good bread  n_n

Magyarorszag

Quote from: YPargh on August 07, 2017, 07:54:33 AM
At least fruit juice has vitamins despite being yeah full of sugar


i dilute nearly all fruit juices by ~40% with water to trick myself into feeling better about it 5thgrade;

otherwise, 12oz of apple juice has about as much sugar as a 12oz can of coke (39g)

grape juice has 54 GRAMS of sugar per 12oz, which is ~40% worse than coke

which is horrible because so many people operate under the assumption that fruit == healthy

Female Presenting Nipples


  • i buy a chocolate bar literally every time i go to the grocery store, which is 2-3 times a week smithicide;


YPrrrr

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 03:10:41 PM

  • i buy a chocolate bar literally every time i go to the grocery store, which is 2-3 times a week smithicide;


I didn't eat candy very much at all for the longest time but now whenever I see a new item or something that is limited time I have to try it because my curiosity is marketing's bitch :'(

Magyarorszag

  • there is currently a box of tw*nkies on my kitchen table smithicide;

  • there is also a box of imitation girl scout cookies nearby smithicide;


i neither purchased nor requested either of those but a few of them will certainly end up down my throat whether i want it or not

Quote from: YPargh on August 07, 2017, 08:47:15 AM
I would just chow down on the bread by itself - No butter, olive oil, or cheese just good bread  n_n


this sounds like a great way to suffocate myface;

Female Presenting Nipples

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 07, 2017, 03:22:02 PM
this sounds like a great way to suffocate myface;


vvv

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 08:34:44 AM

  • peanut butter




it almost happened a few times myface;
but it was with a spoon, not my finger

a big-enough spoonful can clog up the pipes rather threateningly

Magyarorszag

peanut butter and bread may as well be a death sentence

it's why i almost never eat peanut butter and jelly, except in moments of pure desperation

Go Up