August 21, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

1,526,529 Posts in 45,772 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


Bob Bunson's SC&P corner

Started by David, April 24, 2015, 08:07:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

David

NYERP I SWEAR IF G GETS ANY MORE SCREEN TIME AND BOB GETS NONE I WILL KILL WEINER

Nyerp

wat is 'G'

also i think bob benson is gone from the show lol??

David

Quote from: Nyerp on April 24, 2015, 08:28:39 PM
wat is 'G'

also i think bob benson is gone from the show lol??
GLENN'S WOODEN ACTING ASS


and, they moved him off to detroit.  if only joanie had taken up his offer :(

David

[spoiler=spoiler from the next episode][/spoiler]

Nyerp


David

THE AV CLUB GAVE LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE A LOWER SCORE THAN EP 709 I'M FIGURATIVELY FOAMING AT THE MOUTH

David

[youtube]WsJSRP7cZVo[/youtube]

David

how are they going to wrap up the entire thing in ~55 minutes sans commercials  :(


if we don't see peggy again, i don't know what i'll do

Nyerp

finale is an hour of don sitting on that bench slowly realizing how much hes fucked everything up

David

Oh god. He wouldn't even know about Betty my face;

David

[youtube]niEYaeYa72U[/youtube]


time to listen to listen to this on repeat whilst watching entire mad men marathon on amc wry

Thyme

Quote from: David on May 12, 2015, 10:09:39 PM
time to listen to this on repeat whilst watching entire mad men marathon at thyme's wry

David

Quote from: whiniest.com on May 12, 2015, 10:17:53 PM
Quote from: David on May 12, 2015, 10:09:39 PM
time to listen to this on repeat whilst watching entire mad men marathon at thyme's wry

YES YES!!!!!!!

Thyme

jk we're just watching the last season

and then the first season of 19-2 8)

David

Quote from: whiniest.com on May 12, 2015, 10:21:31 PM
jk we're just watching the last season

and then the first season of 19-2 8)
just as good,  baddood; baddood;

Go Up