things you do that people might call you a dick for but Just Make Sense

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 11, 2013, 09:45:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

i see assholes sitting there going through every carton of eggs trying to find the right one

i just pick out the bad eggs and put the good ones in whatever carton i grabbed

some people give me nasty looks

those people live by the saying One Bad Egg Ruins the Bunch. I try Not To.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

lol that is actually a good idea

i am a big advocate of snot rockets. they are great.

also i run red lights and stop signs without hesitation if safe to do so on my bicycle. never in my car but if i am biking then i dont give a fuck what some light is telling me to do

i drunk bike all the time and i see nothing morally wrong with it, since the danger to myself really the only liability and i am very confident in my drunk biking abilities. people are still haters though

Mando Pandango

Quote from: udderfailure on November 11, 2013, 09:51:48 PM
also i run red lights and stop signs without hesitation if safe to do so on my bicycle. never in my car but if i am biking then i dont give a fuck what some light is telling me to do

i drunk bike all the time and i see nothing morally wrong with it, since the danger to myself really the only liability and i am very confident in my drunk biking abilities. people are still haters though
you are literally the worst person
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ncba93ivyase

this is a very dangerous thing to do because even if you think only you'll be the one hurt, that person might swerve and crash into someone else

or you'll ruin their nice paint job and you'll be too dead to pay

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

I fucking HATE bicyclists who run red lights/stop signs. First thought that comes to mind is giving them a nice shove/kick into the parked cars

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 11, 2013, 09:58:19 PM
this is a very dangerous thing to do because even if you think only you'll be the one hurt, that person might swerve and crash into someone else

or you'll ruin their nice paint job and you'll be too dead to pay

idk i've been pretty hammered and still biked in a safe manner
and with stop lights/stop signs it's always when it's "safe to do so"
but i guess it's in the nature of this thread for people to disagree with my decisions  n_u

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: udderfailure on November 11, 2013, 10:12:17 PM
idk i've been pretty hammered and still biked in a safe manner
and with stop lights/stop signs it's always when it's "safe to do so"
but i guess it's in the nature of this thread for people to disagree with my decisions  n_u
and you've successfully enraged us

good job

but yeah, drunk drivers are also confident in their abilities

Mando Pandango

I feel like it would be against the spirit of the thread to tell you why you're the worst, so just know that you're the worst

Hiro

that's seriously some stupid shit, and you're certainly a danger to others you dumb motherfucker
that's not even a dick thing, that's just flat out horrible

strongbad

i really think it's context specific

like how confident are you in your biking abilities? i think there is much more room for error regarding motor abilities in driving vs. biking. biking is much more immerse and easier to focus on. driving is significantly more augmented and easier to lose focus.
also it's not like i drink and bike on busy roads during the day. it's always at night and i have extremely visible lighting.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: udderfailure on November 11, 2013, 10:50:29 PM
i really think it's context specific

like how confident are you in your biking abilities? i think there is much more room for error regarding motor abilities in driving vs. biking. biking is much more immerse and easier to focus on. driving is significantly more augmented and easier to lose focus.
also it's not like i drink and bike on busy roads during the day. it's always at night and i have extremely visible lighting.

drinking also makes you more confident in everything regardless of how well you'll perform so

strongbad

acknowledged. i bike a lot and i am well aware of my own abilities.
obviously it is possible to be too drunk to bike, but i just think that limit is much higher than the limit for drunk driving
they're just different tasks requiring different motor abilities

piano moths

wait do  you guys actually have a problem w drinking and biking??
kill them w kindness

Go Up