May 31, 2024, 06:49:27 PM

1,531,629 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

help my m8 out

Started by Hiro, April 29, 2013, 04:22:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

My girlfriend has been looking for around for  months for some show she saw one time. She says the art style isn't too deformed or anything, and it seems to be a slice of life show about school girls (predictably). From what she remembers they were performing on a stage, and there were a lot of inappropriate jokes. One character was shy and had dark and/or purple hair. They may or may not have been dancing.
Any ideas?

Nyerp

yeah that narrows it down to maybe 10,000 shows

Hiro

Quote from: Fuck on April 29, 2013, 09:44:58 AM
yeah that narrows it down to maybe 10,000 shows
Exactly why she can't find it lmao

ME##

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on May 01, 2013, 02:31:08 PM
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

doubtful, it's not really a slice of life per se nor does it have inappropriate jokes. and yuki's hair is light.

idk maybe blu knows lol

Hiro

No she said it's not Haruhi

bluaki

Quote from: Madotsuki on May 01, 2013, 02:50:49 PM
idk maybe blu knows lol

that really is nowhere near enough information to figure out the series

Is there anything else to go by? Like, what kind of hair style (i.e. long or short) did that character have? What kind of inappropriate jokes (did they seem hetero or homo)? Was the performance for a school festival or did it seem like a regular thing they did? Did any boys at least exist? Are there any other characters with at least some memorable detail? Was it a recent or oldish show?

For the note of school-age girl performers on a stage, the first thing that comes to mind for me is Joshiraku which I haven't even seen and I doubt has dancing. For the note of perverted jokes, the first thing that comes to mind is Seitokai Yakuindomo, which I also haven't seen.

Snowy

Hiro

Quote from: bluaki on May 01, 2013, 05:32:38 PM
that really is nowhere near enough information to figure out the series

Is there anything else to go by? Like, what kind of hair style (i.e. long or short) did that character have? What kind of inappropriate jokes (did they seem hetero or homo)? Was the performance for a school festival or did it seem like a regular thing they did? Did any boys at least exist? Are there any other characters with at least some memorable detail? Was it a recent or oldish show?

For the note of school-age girl performers on a stage, the first thing that comes to mind for me is Joshiraku which I haven't even seen and I doubt has dancing. For the note of perverted jokes, the first thing that comes to mind is Seitokai Yakuindomo, which I also haven't seen.
she said it was neither of those, and to your questions:
long hair
hetero jokes
performance seemed like a regular thing (they were in a club of some sort I think she said)
"I can't really remember I think so I'm not sure" (about the boys)
she only remembers specifically the girl with the dark hair, she was quiet and a loner and she thinks she was left out a lot of the time
She thinks it's a recent show

Also she really doesn't know very much about anime, she only started watching it late last year because of tumblr

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up