October 15, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

1,531,501 Posts in 45,962 Topics by 1,014 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


artwork yew made

Started by Commander Fuckass, September 06, 2012, 12:13:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

FAMY2


Socks

you better be talking about the shirt.

FAMY2

The fact that he spreads peanut butter all over his face and acts like it's no big deal amazes me.

Plus look at that face.  giggle;

[spoiler] The shirt is a plus.[/spoiler]

Socks

i just assumed he was informing us on how to properly spread peanut butter using his face. it's a valuable piece of public service.

FAMY2

It's a little more than that.   n_u

Mandark

Quote from: FAMY2 on October 10, 2012, 12:24:42 PM
The fact that he spreads peanut butter all over his face and acts like it's no big deal amazes me.

Plus look at that face.  giggle;

[spoiler] The shirt is a plus.[/spoiler]
did you watch the awards video

you would enjoy it
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 23, 2018, 01:27:46 AMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

FAMY2

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on October 10, 2012, 04:44:13 PM
did you watch the awards video

you would enjoy it


Yes, yes, yes. I loved it.

Classic



I made this on my 3DS. I suppose it counts for this thread.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: ClassicTyler on November 30, 2012, 02:13:01 AM


I made this on my 3DS. I suppose it counts for this thread.
I saw it on Swap Note and I loved it.  :3

Also Socks, damn, you're pretty good.
Quote from: Travis on April 04, 2015, 01:52:52 AM
gotta eat the booty like groceries


Quote from: Travis on March 02, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 10:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck





sc2020


sc2020


6M69I69B9

March 06, 2013, 06:39:47 PM #26 Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 06:43:54 PM by The Last MIB
Tempera paint on regular printing paper, no references:

Bearded.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

8.
[spoiler]Still want to get out of manga shit...but I just can't help it sometimes.  [/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
__
Oil painting assignment, monochromatic painting of a screenshot of Psycho (1960)- still needs work but had to turn it in:

Reference:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Painting:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Travis on April 04, 2015, 01:52:52 AM
gotta eat the booty like groceries


Quote from: Travis on March 02, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 10:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck





Mandark

i drew a snail on the back of a quiz today
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 23, 2018, 01:27:46 AMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

the non-anime ones are pretty solid man

piano moths

http://honorquest.bandcamp.com/

i made an ep this past week and now it lives there and you guys can listen if you want but its not that good i just wanted to do it *warning*
kill them w kindness

Go Up